Turkish Parliament passes Law to work with Somalia to Explore Oil

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Its strange that you view it like that.

You talk as if the Turks will come and take our oil. What are we bloody kids m8.

The reason we are happy is because the Turks have a tendency to get things moving and that is what we want, we aren't going to sit and wait for Western oil majors to decide the time table for exploration and extraction.

We would have no issue with Aramco or any of the middle eastern nations to take part. The oil is ours. The royalties are ours. The soil & sea the black gold is under is ours.
No one is talking about that fam it's about the begging Somali 3abid mentality. @tyrannicalmanager got the message though.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No one is talking about that fam it's about the begging Somali 3abid mentality. @tyrannicalmanager got the message though.
Everyone started off getting help from others. No country stays on top forever and in this world we definitely are not on the top and our country was destroyed by short sighted old men. We need all the help we can get until we can afford to put aside our differences and build up our nation to developing status.

Stop day dreaming. Any progress would be welcomed if it came from the clans of certain users on here. Some ppl are not sincere in their concerns and many users on here noticed that. I don't like foreing intervention but business is not foreing intervention. We sold rights to exploration to the uk and the us too. Just like any other country with resources would. The richest oil giants had to do the same thing. Because unlike most kids here i understand how hard it is for a poor nation to afford the infrastructure needed for a national oil company.

Inviting other oil comapnies also wins us allies and influence in key countries like the US and will offer us aid that we will be smart enough to use, since we are not lazy desert dwellers.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Everyone started off getting help from others. No country stays on top forever and in this world we definitely are not on the top and our country was destroyed by short sighted old men. We need all the help we can get until we can afford to put aside our differences and build up our nation to developing status.

Stop day dreaming. Any progress would be welcomed if it came from the clans of certain users on here. Some ppl are not sincere in their concerns and many users on here noticed that. I don't like foreing intervention but business is not foreing intervention. We sold rights to exploration to the uk and the us too. Just like any other country with resources would. The richest oil giants had to do the same thing. Because unlike most kids here i understand how hard it is for a poor nation to afford the infrastructure needed for a national oil company.

Inviting other oil comapnies also wins us allies and influence in key countries like the US and will offer us aid that we will be smart enough to use, since we are not lazy desert dwellers.
No one said that Somalia is on top no one mentioned it's bad getting help from Turkey in the oil sector. I'm talking about the individual 3abid mentality. Oh Turks are out brothers our saviors blablabla Kkkkkkkkk some think it's their duty to lick Turkish ass everywhere now kkkkkk

When I see people begging for Turkish troops all I can say is this.
Screenshot_20191118_070747_com.instagram.android.png

Trending

Latest posts