Turkish man weds a girl in East Burco!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 56527

Xalimos are self haters everywhere. :susp:
I cringe when people say stuff like that
I've avoided jumping into threads about Somalis with Ajnabis in the West, because to be honest, it doesn't matter.

However, if this marriage took place in Somalia, this sets a very dangerous precedent. I'm not a hypocrite, Bantu, Oromo, Turk, White it's all the same shit. We can't allow Somalis in Somalia to marry these foreigners. It will completely f*ck up our genetic pool. No Somali man would be allowed to marry a woman in Turkey, why allow it here?

What are her relatives doing about this? Has she atleast been disowned?
Im sure there’s going to be stigma but I don’t think it’s a big deal this I think is very rare

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will....i have amazon prime but they have nothing good as far as Turkish romance
You're going to love this series. You're going to cry, smile and get angry, such a roller coaster of emotions. It will captivate your thoughts.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're going to this series. You're going to cry, smile and get angry, such a roller coaster of emotions. It will captivate your thoughts.

Love love.....that should put me in good mood and not cause drama around my vicinity for some weeks :)

embarrassing, the family approve this over madhiban/Madow because they see him as "rich foreigner might take her to Turkey etc. Sad state of affairs.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
can the turks mass emigrate to southern somalia and inter- marry the bantus overthere i wholeheartdly support the movement because i doubt we can sen all bantus back to their nativelands.

World

VIP
embarrassing, the family approve this over madhiban/Madow because they see him as "rich foreigner might take her to Turkey etc. Sad state of affairs.
Why are you lumping in Madows with madhiban who are ethnic Somalis? Why do you believe Somalis must approve of ex slave Madows marrying their daughters before a Turk, who at least has a noble history?

Status
Not open for further replies.