Turkish gangs attack Somali neighborhood in Ankara

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This scenario was similar to when turks began moving into Germany (post-WW2), with the intent of rebuilding the nation after the disastrous war, and the local Neo-nazi gangs would do the same thing to Turkish immigrants.

Now they're doing the same to miiskiin Somali immigrants, even though they probably have a dual citizenship with Germany. Imagine if they had all their things confiscated in Germany by racist gangs who claim that they're taking over the place?

This shows the West can easily adapt and change,
while Muslim countries stay in their tribal logic.

No matter how much others hate us , we hate each other even more .
we have Somalis advocating for another civil war in Mogadishu and Somalia right now , we can all cry victimhood and point fingers at others , but the reality is we are our own worst enemy.
Qabyaalad iyo ana reer hebel ah brought us here .

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Can you imagine the plight of Somalis? NEVER wanted any where. Killed in South Africa. Refugees camps closed in Kenya and kicked out. Deported from the West. And now gangs in Turkey attacking their neighborhood.

A nation of rejected. Walaahi the ONLY option for Somalis is SOMALIA. No one can stand them other than themselves. Its a beautiful thing in a way. YOU love your own stinking Odor. But no one else understands. Others faint left and right from it but you swim in flower scent. :)

Diaspora and Middle-Class Somalis want investment properties and to live the lifestyle they are accustomed to without fearing for their lives.

This shows that there is a big opportunity for developers in Somalia. Build more gated neighbourhoods like Darus Salam, which now houses Diaspora Somalis. A developer is also building a large gated neighbourhood in Bosaso right now.

The first of such projects in Somalia was done in Bosaso in 2005.

Invest back home instead of boosting the economy of Turks, who resent you and can easily rob and beat you.
Near kilometer 13 is a nice housing area being built last time i went which was around 4 years ago. Would'nt mind living there

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
THEY HAVE SMOKE FOR SOMALIS BUT IT WAS THE BRITS WHO DESTROYED THEIR OTTOMAN EMPIRE PUSSY TURKS RUNNING TO THE UK FOR BETTER LIVES /

HOW DO YOU GO TO LONDON WHEN IT WAS THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED YOUR EMPIRE TURKS HAVE NO PRIDE FILTHY HOOK NOSE MONKEYS

Now let me get back to eating this baklava

THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE (ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE SICK MAN OF EUROPE) WAS DOOMED AND ITS DAYS WERE COUNTED BECAUSE OF ITS UNWILLINGNESS TO MODERNIZE AND REFORM.

AFTER THE DEFEAT AT VIENNA IN 1683 (WHERE THE TURK WAS HALTED BY A EUROPEAN CHRISTIAN COALITION LED BY POLISH KING JOHN III SOBIESKI AKA THE LION OF LECHISTAN AS THE TURKS CALLED HIM) THINGS STARTED TO GO DOWNHILL.

THEY HAVE GREAT FOOD AND TEA THOUGH.

THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE (ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE SICK MAN OF EUROPE) WAS DOOMED AND ITS DAYS WERE COUNTED BECAUSE OF ITS UNWILLINGNESS TO MODERNIZE AND REFORM.

AFTER THE DEFEAT AT VIENNA IN 1683 (WHERE THE TURK WAS HALTED BY A EUROPEAN CHRISTIAN COALITION LED BY POLISH KING JOHN III SOBIESKI AKA THE LION OF LECHISTAN AS THE TURKS CALLED HIM) THINGS STARTED TO GO DOWNHILL.

THEY HAVE GREAT FOOD AND TEA THOUGH.
Ottomans are a dirty people back then :dead:

You be mad to invest in Somalia when you have al shabaab rooming around. Until Somalia gets a stable government and roots the terrorist out, there is no point investing there. But when you have government people and qabil leaders work with al shabaab you realise there is little hope
Only a retard invests in Turkey you've got the PKK, rehabilitated terrorists & their sympathisers, Gangs, secularists & more to deal with if there's no risk there's no reward hence why many invest in unsafe nations as seen with the Chinese. Once things do get safe in Somalia or other not so safe nations you won't be able to buy & potentially monopolise anything as the smart people invested early so they could reap the rewards in the future.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
So much Somalis in Canada have moved to and bought cheap property in Turkey. I think when Erdogan brought in poor people from Somalia to go to school and train them, it was okay. But seeing diaspora come with money and flourish is triggering them.

im so happy my delusional uncle and his family decided to stay. he saw the influx and thought mashallah time to go to a muslim country with all my family, and his spinless graduated children were willing to pack and move. life is never as easy as pack and gp, but some somalis love to settle for any qasaaro that comes their way and think struggle and dhibaato is the only way.

i see ethnic turks all the time complaining about turkey and how most of the educated youth wanna escape west, so maxaa ii taalo wadaan oo dadkooda rabon inay ka cararoon? big red flag to me

THEY HAVE SMOKE FOR SOMALIS BUT IT WAS THE BRITS WHO DESTROYED THEIR OTTOMAN EMPIRE PUSSY TURKS RUNNING TO THE UK FOR BETTER LIVES /

HOW DO YOU GO TO LONDON WHEN IT WAS THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED YOUR EMPIRE TURKS HAVE NO PRIDE FILTHY HOOK NOSE MONKEYS

Now let me get back to eating this baklava
Turk monkeys are despised in Germany. When I went there I saw the hostility myself

Som

VIP
These are the so called walaalaha Turkiga.
They do worse stuff to syrians who look like them, immagine what they'll do to us. Somalis in Turkey need to take their businesses in a more welcoming land.
Wallahi any European country is better than Turkey for Somalis

Trending

Latest posts