Turkish gangs attack Somali neighborhood in Ankara

Diaspora and Middle-Class Somalis want investment properties and to live the lifestyle they are accustomed to without fearing for their lives.

This shows that there is a big opportunity for developers in Somalia. Build more gated neighbourhoods like Darus Salam, which now houses Diaspora Somalis. A developer is also building a large gated neighbourhood in Bosaso right now.

Invest back home instead of boosting the economy of Turks, who resent you and can easily rob and beat you.
You be mad to invest in Somalia when you have al shabaab rooming around. Until Somalia gets a stable government and roots the terrorist out, there is no point investing there. But when you have government people and qabil leaders work with al shabaab you realise there is little hope

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis dont have to dresd like turks somalis can dress their own cloth it is called freedom and their way of life and it is their body they can wear what they want and not adopt other ppl culture
Stop somalis doesnt have to be westernized they can wear what cloths they stop with this mentality and agenda
I don't care if it's freedom what's so harmful in looking presentable and hygienic?? expect xenophobia in a country that doesn't practice islam and isn't part of the eu.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somalis are unwanted in Turkey, if you gonna move somewhere go to a non ethnic state like US or Canada or stay the f*ck in Somalia. No ethnic nation will respect you if you overstay your visit. Thousands of Somalis in Somalia are flying to Turkey for a taste of Europe. This is actually a good thing in the long run as it will prevent the severe brain drain lately with ever local Abdi and Shamso flying to Turkey

jiini

undercover amhara in the zoo

After the story about Somalis taking over Ankara by the pro-CHP (main opposition party) Kemalist newspaper, Kemalist gangs went over to attack the Somalis over there. Scary stuff. Most Turks are Kemalists, Erdogan can't protect Somalis.

My thread from Sunday about this developing situation https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...over-causing-debate-on-turkish-twitter.112266
No theyre not, most are muslims who se him as a leader. For Kemalist his a saint and they are mostly secularist/atheist. And they are a minority thats why they dont get many votes.

How come Somalis always flock to a country that shows them a little support? I really don't understand it, these Turks can be nice sure but they're very nationalistic and dislike foreigners in general. It is what it is.

Guaranteed it's not all of them but it would be far better to invest in our own country regardless of the security issues still. For God's sake, we need to stop letting outsiders develop our country for us. I appreciate what the Turks have done truly but we need to stand on our own two feet.

What is the matter with Somalis? Are we not the same people who built the Ajuran and Adal Empires? Are we not the same self-respecting nomads once feared by all our neighbours? It deeply hurts me to see my people in their current state. May Allah S.W.T. have mercy on us.

This scenario was similar to when turks began moving into Germany (post-WW2), with the intent of rebuilding the nation after the disastrous war, and the local Neo-nazi gangs would do the same thing to Turkish immigrants.

Now they're doing the same to miiskiin Somali immigrants, even though they probably have a dual citizenship with Germany. Imagine if they had all their things confiscated in Germany by racist gangs who claim that they're taking over the place?

I don't care if it's freedom what's so harmful in looking presentable and hygienic?? expect xenophobia in a country that doesn't practice islam and isn't part of the eu.
What are u talking so somalis dressing their own cloth is unhygiemic and unpresentable
Lol somali ppl can dress how they want u need to dictating how somalis ppl dress

You be mad to invest in Somalia when you have al shabaab rooming around. Until Somalia gets a stable government and roots the terrorist out, there is no point investing there. But when you have government people and qabil leaders work with al shabaab you realise there is little hope

There is a point in investing in Somalia, Darus Salaam community is very safe, so are many other places in Somalia such as Puntland or Boorama etc.

Far safer than Turkey, where gangs of men can attack at any moment, at least in Somalia, you have your own gang- your qabiil.

There is a point in investing in Somalia, Darus Salaam community is very safe, so are many other places in Somalia such as Puntland or Boorama etc.

Far safer than Turkey, where gangs of men can attack at any moment, at least in Somalia, you have your own gang- your qabiil.
true puntland has such potential

Trending