Turkish gangs attack Somali neighborhood in Ankara

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The reason why no one wants somalis to settle in their land is because they don't adopt the lifestyle in the country they're settling in bad odour, wearing long worn out tents, producing so many screaming children etc I could go on. I bet if it were Ethiopian or Eritrean gaalo settling they wouldn't gang up on them why? because most are fully westernized once they settle in Europe. This whole Turkey unity is bogus we have no connection with them they just came out of nowhere 10 years ago and built couple of building that's it and all of a sudden we are besties?? lool it's time to kick out foreign nationals in out country and focus building and repairing without foreign help.
So you want somalis to adopt gaalo lifestyles.?

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Brothels filled with Turkish s in Amsterdam / I want them out of the Netherlands all they do is crime

So much Somalis in Canada have moved to and bought cheap property in Turkey. I think when Erdogan brought in poor people from Somalia to go to school and train them, it was okay. But seeing diaspora come with money and flourish is triggering them.

The reason why no one wants somalis to settle in their land is because they don't adopt the lifestyle in the country they're settling in bad odour, wearing long worn out tents, producing so many screaming children etc I could go on. I bet if it were Ethiopian or Eritrean gaalo settling they wouldn't gang up on them why? because most are fully westernized once they settle in Europe. This whole Turkey unity is bogus we have no connection with them they just came out of nowhere 10 years ago and built couple of building that's it and all of a sudden we are besties?? lool it's time to kick out foreign nationals in out country and focus building and repairing without foreign help.
Somalis dont have to dresd like turks somalis can dress their own cloth it is called freedom and their way of life and it is their body they can wear what they want and not adopt other ppl culture
Stop somalis doesnt have to be westernized they can wear what cloths they stop with this mentality and agenda

Diaspora and Middle-Class Somalis want investment properties and to live the lifestyle they are accustomed to without fearing for their lives.

This shows that there is a big opportunity for developers in Somalia. Build more gated neighbourhoods like Darus Salam, which now houses Diaspora Somalis. A developer is also building a large gated neighbourhood in Bosaso right now.

The first of such projects in Somalia was done in Bosaso in 2005.

Invest back home instead of boosting the economy of Turks, who resent you and can easily rob and beat you.

Last edited:
Somalis getting abused by all types of muslims

The only homeland you have is Somalia otherwise these gaalo countries are better wallahi

Diaspora and Middle-Class Somalis want investment properties and to live the lifestyle they are accustomed to without fearing for their lives.

This shows that there is a big opportunity for developers in Somalia. Build more gated neighbourhoods like Darus Salam, which now houses Diaspora Somalis. A developer is also building a large gated neighbourhood in Bosaso right now.

Invest back home instead of boosting the economy of Turks, who resent you and can easily rob and beat you.
Why gated community tho

Why gated community tho

To keep it safe from criminals, AlShabab and even panhandlers who are not only eelaay and Bantu but even Oromo/Xabashi spies.

Gated communities are necessary in Somalia.

A 2013 study mentioned in the β€œGated Communities and Crime in the U.S.” report published in The Oxford Handbook of Environmental Criminology found that homes in gated communities experienced 33 percent fewer burglaries than non-gated neighborhoods.

Trending

Latest posts