Turkish gangs attack Somali neighborhood in Ankara

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Meanwhile southie are bootyshaking smelly Turks slowly colonising their region :snoop:
:mjlaugh:
EsWsT76W4AIAhvz.jpeg

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
wallahi this is important to understand that everyone I tell everyone has an agenda especially other countries/government tf don't trust people blindly

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can you imagine the plight of Somalis? NEVER wanted any where. Killed in South Africa. Refugees camps closed in Kenya and kicked out. Deported from the West. And now gangs in Turkey attacking their neighborhood.

A nation of rejected. Walaahi the ONLY option for Somalis is SOMALIA. No one can stand them other than themselves. Its a beautiful thing in a way. YOU love your own stinking Odor. But no one else understands. Others faint left and right from it but you swim in flower scent. :)

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The reason why no one wants somalis to settle in their land is because they don't adopt the lifestyle in the country they're settling in bad odour, wearing long worn out tents, producing so many screaming children etc I could go on. I bet if it were Ethiopian or Eritrean gaalo settling they wouldn't gang up on them why? because most are fully westernized once they settle in Europe. This whole Turkey unity is bogus we have no connection with them they just came out of nowhere 10 years ago and built couple of building that's it and all of a sudden we are besties?? lool it's time to kick out foreign nationals in out country and focus building and repairing without foreign help.

The reason why no one wants somalis to settle in their land is because they don't adopt the lifestyle in the country they're settling in bad odour, wearing long worn out tents, producing so many screaming children etc I could go on. I bet if it were Ethiopian or Eritrean gaalo settling they wouldn't gang up on them why? because most are fully westernized once they settle in Europe. This whole Turkey unity is bogus we have no connection with them they just came out of nowhere 10 years ago and built couple of building that's it and all of a sudden we are besties?? lool it's time to kick out foreign nationals in out country and focus building and repairing without foreign help.
Bad odour? Speak for yourself :susp:

Aren't these smelly 4ft turks a minority in their own country? They're such easy puppets to control. All it took is 1 news article. Pathetic.

I'm taking my future hairline transplant money elsewhere
:sass1:

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Can you imagine the plight of Somalis? NEVER wanted any where. Killed in South Africa. Refugees camps closed in Kenya and kicked out. Deported from the West. And now gangs in Turkey attacking their neighborhood.

A nation of rejected. Walaahi the ONLY option for Somalis is SOMALIA. No one can stand them other than themselves. Its a beautiful thing in a way. YOU love your own stinking Odor. But no one else understands. Others faint left and right from it but you swim in flower scent. :)
Umm TURKISH MONKEYS SMELL LIKE BURNT GARLIC MIXED WITH SHEESHA

TURKISH WOMEN VAGINAS LOOK LIKE COUSIN IT FROM THE ADDAMS FAMILY

EVERYONE HATES TURKS IN GERMANY TO THE POINT NEO NAZI GANGS KILL MURDER RAPE TURKS IN THE CITIES

WE ARE NOT THE ONLY HATED ETHNICITY

SWEDES HATE ETHIOPIANS AND ETRIEANS AND ATTACK THEM @sigmund

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Umm TURKISH MONKEYS SMELL LIKE BURNT GARLIC MIXED WITH SHEESHA

TURKISH WOMEN VAGINAS LOOK LIKE COUSIN IT FROM THE ADDAMS FAMILY

EVERYONE HATES TURKS IN GERMANY TO THE POINT NEO NAZI GANGS KILL MURDER RAPE TURKS IN THE CITIES

WE ARE NOT THE ONLY HATED ETHNICITY

SWEDES HATE ETHIOPIANS AND ETRIEANS AND ATTACK THEM @sigmund

1618930754284.png
do u own camels?

Mr Sufi

THEY HAVE SMOKE FOR SOMALIS BUT IT WAS THE BRITS WHO DESTROYED THEIR OTTOMAN EMPIRE PUSSY TURKS RUNNING TO THE UK FOR BETTER LIVES /

HOW DO YOU GO TO LONDON WHEN IT WAS THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED YOUR EMPIRE TURKS HAVE NO PRIDE FILTHY HOOK NOSE MONKEYS

Now let me get back to eating this baklava

Mr Sufi

Aren't these smelly 4ft turks a minority in their own country? They're such easy puppets to control. All it took is 1 news article. Pathetic.

I'm taking my future hairline surgery money elsewhere
:sass1:
Germany does it for a lot cheaper

:gucciwhat::ohlord::farmajoyaab::farole:

Trending