Turkish Bayatkar Drones arrive in Xamar

I don't understand doesn't this literally breach our arms embargo
It does breach the arms embargo. I suspect any drones will be operated by turkey similar to what the US is doing. Still, very irresponsivle for turkey to bring Armed drones to Somalia, especially when the country is going through a transitional period with no credible federal government.

It does breach the arms embargo. I suspect any drones will be operated by turkey similar to what the US is doing. Still, very irresponsivle for turkey to bring Armed drones to Somalia, especially when the country is going through a transitional period with no credible federal government.
tbh, how else will Somalia get rid of al sh *** then? this group has been in the country for over a decade, killing children and innocent people in the thousands now.

So we didn't actually buy these drones like they not our property ...

tbh, how else will Somalia get rid of al sh *** then? this group has been in the country for over a decade, killing children and innocent people in the thousands now.
Farmajo with the support of Qatar are not interested in getting rid of al shabab. There is a lot of former al shabab that are part of NISA and government agencies. Qatar also has a history of working with and financing terrorist organizations. If farmajo was interested in al shabab he wouldn’t be sending troops to guriceel.
So we didn't actually buy these drones like they not our property ...
The details of this is very murky. Why would a country who is facing drought be buying armed drones? Somalia doesn’t have money to buy drones. Unless it was donated, the question you should be asking is what would Turkey get out of it?

Its time we stopped priding ourselves on division along tribal lines. If you want a majority of seats in the government then that merit should be earned through votes. Show your loyalty to our people and nation regardless of qabil and i will vote you in.

That is happening already in Somalia. I call my older brother in Muqdishu once a month and we never talk about politics. There are millions like him in Somalia who want to live in peace.

The diaspora Somalis are a different class, very hypocritical. They are the ones who are vocal about tribal issues and promote division and hatred. Their fate is to die in their hypocrisy far away from Blessed soil of Somalia as they deserve.

Last edited:
That is happening already in Somalia. I call my older brother in Muqdishu once a month and we never talk about politics. There are millions like him in Somalia who want to live in peace.

The diaspora Somalis are usually hypocritical. They are the ones who are vocal about tribal issues and promote division and hatred. Their fate is to die in their hypocrisy far away from Blessed soil of Somalia as they deserve.
In fact in Somalia it is lowkey a taboo to speak about qabil like that

In fact in Somalia it is lowkey a taboo to speak about qabil like that

I have heard that from people who went back and lived there for a while. Somalis back home tend to be generally confident in their lineage and do not see tribal affiliation as something you need to deal with or judge other Somalis. Tribe is not an issue unless someone makes it an issue.

That characteristic is not obvious in online forums and on social media.

I have heard that from people who went back and lived there for a while. Somalis back home tend to be generally confident in their lineage and do not see tribal affiliation as something you need to deal with or judge other Somalis. Tribe is not an issue unless someone makes it an issue.

That characteristic is not obvious in online forums and on social media.
Because if you realise it, the people who live back home have to deal with the effects of qabyaalad warfare that happened in 1991 that left the country’s economy and other infrastructures crippled. A young man living in Somalia is jobless right now due to couple of reer baadiyos screaming and killing each other in the name of qabil 30 years ago. But those in the diaspora talk about qabil and use it wrongly in the comfort of their western home with a stable job and central heating 🤣

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@KillStreakIsCool

great point sxb, some diaspora somalis unfortunately love qabiil fdk too much because they're not affected the harsh consequence of war. Every once in a while they will have a moment of clarity though and make threads like 'why can't we be like Singapore'. This shows there's hope and they were not serious :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Burn all the mooryaans
It's the time to restore our glory
IMG_20211208_092823.jpg

Yeah @Woke1.4rm.Shibis @Jungle this is why I advocate for xamar to be a strictly abgaal/ mudulood city. We have people like @DR OSMAN who hate us to the bone but they have brothers who most likely have the same ideology as him living right under our nose. And they get away with it using the stupid ‘hawiye’ card

Dont mind the doctor he has his episodes he suffers from hiraabphobia, once a day his afar qooble side comes out and tells him to insult abgaal , the rest of the day his mj side comes out and tells him to insult HG . Waa caadi

Turkey is proving the world of their destructive nature by arming a wannabe dictator who overstayed his mandate . Their are drones already operating in Somalia skys hunting al Shabaab , these drones will be used to silence any opposition to farmajo. Very dangerous path Turkey is walking into

Trending

Latest posts