Turkish and Iranian dams dry the Euphrates and Tigris. ‘All the trees have died’

I‘m not sure but I once heard that the Prophet (saw) said that amongst the minor signs of the last day is the drying up of the Euphrates and Tigris. May God be with us

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1636189012206.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra Your humor is lost on me huunoy.

Heedhe, what does posting my avatar mean?

Well your point was illogical, so rather addressing you directly, i chicken out by quoting your profile photo

Well your point was illogical, so rather addressing you directly, i chicken out by quoting your profile photo

I was just finishing the end time prediction that a mountain of gold will be unearthed by the two rivers kkk

Nothing more.

I can't comment on the logic of that since it is a Hadith...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was just finishing the end time prediction that a mountain of gold will be unearthed by the two rivers kkk

Nothing more.

I can't comment on the logic of that since it is a Hadith...

Well in that case, i am the illogical one. Maybe i just wanted to quote the handsome photo, nothing deeper really

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
End times is nearing, and don't go for that gold!
That gold is cursed. Perhaps a new element or precious mineral and not a literal mountain of gold. This valuable discovery will cause many nations to war over it and i can guarantee you America will be the first to attempt this brazen theft.

Every one that thinks they will monopolize it will perish.

Xoxoxo

VIP
That gold is cursed. Perhaps a new element or precious mineral and not a literal mountain of gold. This valuable discovery will cause many nations to war over it and i can guarantee you America will be the first to attempt this brazen theft.

Every one that thinks they will monopolize it will perish.
Wouldn’t that then be from Antarctica? Many countries are fighting about that region because of the amount of new founded oil and gold

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's not the end times, it's Turkish dams. Similarly there will be new dams on the Shabelle and Jubba, this point escaped many of you. At least it will be upstream Somalis that benefit from them.

:francis:

It's not the end times, it's Turkish dams. Similarly there will be new dams on the Shabelle and Jubba, this point escaped many of you. At least it will be upstream Somalis that benefit from them.

I wonder the effect GERD would have on the potential for dams in juba/shabelle.

In the 80s World bank was about to fund the Baardhere Dam but was objected by Ethiopia, took a few years of haggling with the world bank. Think state collapsed before anything materialised.

World

VIP

The juba river region is mountainous until very near the Somalia border

World

VIP
I wonder the effect GERD would have on the potential for dams in juba/shabelle.

In the 80s World bank was about to fund the Baardhere Dam but was objected by Ethiopia, took a few years of haggling with the world bank. Think state collapsed before anything materialised.
That makes no sense as baardhere is downstream, there is no reason why it would matter to them. That’s like Ethiopia objecting to Egypt building dams on the Nile lol.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The juba river region is mountainous until very near the Somalia border
We deforested our land and dried up our own togdheer river and many other rivers that originated in somali occupied land. The ethiopian rivers will never be fully controlled by us unless we take the bale region and annex it by force which is unlikely to ever occur.

We should take the example of the indian farmers and resurrect the togdheer river and dam it to store more water. We should also expand it's tributaries to evenly distribute the water to our people.

World

VIP
We deforested our land and dried up our own togdheer river and many other rivers that originated in somali occupied land. The ethiopian rivers will never be fully controlled by us unless we take the bale region and annex it by force which is unlikely to ever occur.

We should take the example of the indian farmers and resurrect the togdheer river and dam it to store more water. We should also expand it's tributaries to evenly distribute the water to our people.
Source of jubba river receives 1200-1500mm of rainfall in a year, can’t compare that to the seasonal river of toghdeer.

Trending