Turkish Airline/AL Arabiya Coming To PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Watch this xoolo @SirLancelLord come in and start 'is cun cun' and deflections to the reality that he is seeing unfold before his eyes, it's a real bitter pill to swallow for him so he needs to distract from it even with conspiracies.

images

PL is 10 years old in practise only 2009-2019. Before then we were invested into Mogadishu. Cunug ayaan dhalaye i was in labor waryaa mother of somalia soo ma ahi, adiguna maxad haysee waryaa id@@re labo degmo oo xun ayaad waxba uu gaban la'dahay 30 sano and ur ppl flee to work as slaves in kitchens of puntland? If u wanna go af-naareed do it properly and make that nigga hate himself, only way to beat ppl like this is to make them hate themselves and u keep ramming facts and everything their eyes can see untill yoolkasi loo gaadho. Lama waaniyo lama hanuniyo kuwan oo kale, it's a waste of time. Just pure FKD AF NAAREED STYLE ayaa loola dhaqma. But others like who are genuine and true, u adapt. Hence mj adapt.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's all about YOOLKA, HADAFKA, HAAMIGA, CALL IT WAT U WANT. It's about adapting to different audiences till u beat then in their own game, and moving to the next audience and adapting again till you master that side of their strength. U develop multiple skills and mastery techniques. If I sit with a genuine somali seeker, my attitude changes into constructive dialogue. That's MJ to a tee. Even @Darwiish97 accepted this undeniable fact they adapt quick and begin to master.

Look at me i adapt to all the audiences in fkd, science crew, economic crews, politics crew, history crews, religion crews. MJ TO A TEE

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Watch this xoolo @SirLancelLord come in and start 'is cun cun' and deflections to the reality that he is seeing unfold before his eyes, it's a real bitter pill to swallow for him so he needs to distract from it even with conspiracies.

images

PL is 10 years old in practise only 2009-2019. Before then we were invested into Mogadishu. Cunug ayaan dhalaye i was in labor waryaa mother of somalia soo ma ahi, adiguna maxad haysee waryaa id@@re labo degmo oo xun ayaad waxba uu gaban la'dahay 30 sano and ur ppl flee to work as slaves in kitchens of puntland? If u wanna go af-naareed do it properly and make that nigga hate himself, only way to beat ppl like this is to make them hate themselves and u keep ramming facts and everything their eyes can see untill yoolkasi loo gaadho. Lama waaniyo lama hanuniyo kuwan oo kale, it's a waste of time. Just pure FKD AF NAAREED STYLE ayaa loola dhaqma. But others like who are genuine and true, u adapt. Hence mj adapt.

What is that video about,

I'm merely giving you the facts on free market economics, that's how our Sonali States operate as the govt is not strong enough to enforce regulations.

Private companies control the market, prices are determined by supply n demand