Turkification of Somalia continues

Somalis shouldn't let no one colonise it them I really hope Somalis revive their original culture and language and make their own cloth to wear in sosiaty
And I hope Somalis should not allow foreigna to influence Somalis kids teens young adult if non Somalis do it then those non Somalis have control of Somalis youth and culture and language and Somali sosiaty economics system of government
Everything

17f815c2b0e56ffcf917bcf55a7af1fc.jpg

Southerners are so embarrassing. They allow foreigners to run them but go apeshit if its Somalis from other regions. Absolute Untermensch :francis:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She's talented and absolutely gorgeous. I was truly mesmerized, wow Mashallah.

Learning different languages is good step for the progression of the individual. She deserves respect and adulation.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Somalis shouldn't let no one colonise it them I really hope Somalis revive their original culture and language and make their own cloth to wear in sosiaty
And I hope Somalis should not allow foreigna to influence Somalis kids teens young adult if non Somalis do it then those non Somalis have control of Somalis youth and culture and language and Somali sosiaty economics system of government
Everything
our language and culture is the foundation of our ethnic identity and bloodline, if we get Rid of them we might as well not call ourselves Somali.

No-one is getting colonised or replacing the language or culture with Turkish. The only people at risk are diaspora kids who will marry out or assimilate into their host countries. I know plenty of people my age who can barely string together a clear sentence in Somali.

Who is really at risk here? Fobs that learn Turkish as an additional language or snobby diaspora kids?

giphy.gif