Turkey to supply KDF with 118 state of the art Armoured Carriers.

Isn't it ironic how Turkey is supposedly training SNA and now they are arming KDF with their latest military hardware technology.

Credible reports say that Turkey will supply Kenya with 118 modern mine resistant APCs. This is more hardware for KDF to deploy in Jubaland. Meanwhile SNA is still relying on run-down Toyota technicals

Last edited:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Ethiopia had also sent an envoy to Turkey for better military cooperations. Somalia is still Turkey number 1 agenda and goal to control the horn of Africa. Turkey is the best Somalia has and everyone is aware of that hence why neighboring countries are begging for Turkish help.

Isn't ironic how Turkey is supposedly training SNA and now they are arming KDF with their latest military technology.

Credible reports say that Turkey will supply Kenya with 118 modern mine resistant APCs. This is more hardware for KDF to deploy in Jubaland. Meanwhile SNA is still relying on rundown Toyota tecknicos

Turk kenya and ethiopian goverment and those tht support it are enemy of somalia
Idk.why somali say turk is good and.want to.be under them lol so called khalifa

Ethiopia had also sent an envoy to Turkey for better military cooperations. That does not mean Somalia is not their number 1 agenda and goal to control the horn of Africa. Turkey is the best Somalia has and everyone is aware of that hence why neighboring countries are begging for Turkish help.
No turk is not best it is lookong.for.it own.interesting armying somali enemy my personally somali should cut off
Turking their teaching their history and.language to somali army to colonise somalia
Turk.is not best for somalia no one.is not but only somalis themself
Hope those somali goverment official get what they deserver

Is this a robot speaking with me
Yes but tho my point still stand turk goverment arent good for Somalia
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652...jpeg

This was rejected.
Rejected by who? Any proof of your claim?

Many credible media reports state that the Turkish company called Katmerciler has already agreed to the contract to supply the military vehicles to Kenya.

Even some Turkish news agencies have reported on it

Last edited:
Rejected by who? Any proof of your claim?

Many credible media reports state that the Turkish company called Katmerciler has already agreed to the contract to supply the military vehicles to Kenya.

Even some Turkish news agencies have reported on it

I think it was another deal that was rejected. That included heavt weaponry, reported by some somali and turkish media few weeks ago.

Turkey only care about their own self interests as does any country. We need to stop being naive and gullible to the fact that in geopolitics you only have temporary allies who at any moment could stab you in the back.

Let’s not forget our own brethrens Djbouti did us dirty and sided with Kenya in the IGAD report

turkey just used somalia as their entrance into the region. they built their largest military base, and started mass training troops, in a failed state. imagine what they would do in a nation with a stable economy that isnt on an arms embargo? they showed that theyre willing to invest, in somalia, and now they have the other countries opening their arms

Somalia will be irrelevant as long as the arms embargo remains in place. I respect Russia and China as they have both called for the arms embargo to be removed, more countries need to join their calls to remove the embargo.

Food for thought : Turkey invests the least in Somalia when looking at the overall investments they have in Africa. Considering this why are people surprised to hear about this deal with Kenya ?

Somalia will be irrelevant as long as the arms embargo remains in place. I respect Russia and China as they have both called for the arms embargo to be removed, more countries need to join their calls to remove the embargo.

The sanction are there to ensure no government has a monopoly on violence. Meaning tribal states will always be as powerful as fed gov. Farmaajo and whoever replaces him will always be weak and ineffective.

Trending