kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

First we drive out Shabab and then we turn out attention to AMISOM:trumpsmirk:

After that we are coming for Ogaden and NFD.:shaq:

Check out those Xalimos marching:ohreally:

We owe are brothers in Islam Turkey alot:kendrickcry::friendhug:

We owe "our" brothers in Islam alot. We dont really owe them anything because they're benifiting now lol. Nobody knows what theyre taking but I know they do lots of excavation and take lots of Lemons papaya and Mangos. Also the former Turkish Ambassador was Hassan Sheikhs partner in crime now hes an MP in Ankara and got Hassan Sheikh in a little castle up in Turkey. f*ck these guys.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I belive NFD and Ogaden are lost causes. The only way to retake our lands is negotiations/deals or these countries collapses or economically. But not through war.

I belive NFD and Ogaden are lost causes. The only way to retake our lands is negotiations/deals or these countries collapses or economically. But not through war.

Ogaden constitution allows them to break away. NFD will take a fight, but it'll be a easy one once Somalia stands up, Bantus are going to be running when we come to bang it out over our land. Promise that.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Now where's all these Pro Somalia people that protested everywhere saying UAE hands of Somalia saying they want no foreign military in Somalia. just shows the double standards and that there patriotism is only on all actions on Somaliland. I wonder what Jamal Osman & his shitty Dalsoor is gonna say about this.

Now where's all these Pro Somalia people that protested everywhere saying UAE hands of Somalia saying they want no foreign military in Somalia. just shows the double standards and that there patriotism is only on all actions on Somaliland. I wonder what Jamal Osman & his shitty Dalsoor is gonna say about this.
Be happy for your country.
:siilaanyosmile:
Soon we shall liberate All somali lands.From Minnesota to Jigjiga
:dabcasar:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Be happy for your country.
:siilaanyosmile:
Soon we shall liberate All somali lands.From Minnesota to Jigjiga
:dabcasar:

Come to think of it, I think the Saud's have been abusing Medina and Makkah with their dumb politics recently so we may need to put protection of those 2 cities under Somalia.:siilaanyolaugh:

Staff the Hajj pilgrimage with Somali employees only:gaasdrink:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
well the UAE seeks to destabilize the region and assist separatists, where as Turkey is working with the federal government,, no double standards

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I said this in a previous thread but perhaps it's best to move Somalis from those areas into Somalia. As much as I would like to see a Greater Somalia the likelihood of that happening is very low, and if an attempt were to be made innocent blood will be spilled. Plus Somalia has a very low population density so there would be lots of room to settle Somalis from those areas. Now there's also the question of whether the government can afford doing so but between this and taking back the actual land I'd choose the former in a heartbeat
:manny:

Von

I said this in a previous thread but perhaps it's best to move Somalis from those areas into Somalia. As much as I would like to see a Greater Somalia the likelihood of that happening is very low, and if an attempt were to be made innocent blood will be spilled. Plus Somalia has a very low population density so there would be lots of room to settle Somalis from those areas. Now there's also the question of whether the government can afford doing so but between this and taking back the actual land I'd choose the former in a heartbeat
:manny:
Greater Somalia would pull a distance between us and our neighbours from our heartlands, if Ethiopia were to attack a stable Somalia, they could cut us into two regions by going for galkayo and head for the coastline. In terms of cost, Somalia could use their resources and set up economic development plans while linking them to the heartlands. adding 5 millions more Somalis is nothing compared to adding 450,000 km2 of resources. Greater Somalia is more likely to happen then Russia gaining Eastern Europe again but they are still trying. Having 5 million of our rightful citizens in other countries is something nations would kill for to use to their advantage in foreign policy.

even if Somalis left their rightful homes to comes to Somalia doesnt mean they would stop:childplease:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Greater Somalia would pull a distance between us and our neighbours from our heartlands, if Ethiopia were to attack a stable Somalia, they could cut us into two regions by going for galkayo and head for the coastline. In terms of cost, Somalia could use their resources and set up economic development plans while linking them to the heartlands. adding 5 millions more Somalis is nothing compared to adding 450,000 km2 of resources. Greater Somalia is more likely to happen then Russia gaining Eastern Europe again but they are still trying. Having 5 million of our rightful citizens in other countries is something nations would kill for to use to their advantage in foreign policy.

even if Somalis left their rightful homes to comes to Somalia doesnt mean they would stop:childplease:
I understand but I had the safety of the citizens in mind when I said that. Somali inhabitants in Ogaden and NFD have already been through so much, no matter the approach their safety must be the top-priority.

Von

I understand but I had the safety of the citizens in mind when I said that. Somali inhabitants in Ogaden and NFD have already been through so much, no matter the approach their safety must be the top-priority.
I know they have been through so much but it wouldn't stop even if they bend the knee and become submissive. It's a violate, abusive and forced relationship, They should be with their kin to the west and north

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending