Turkey to build somalia’s new parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The issue with PKK could be explained easily.

If Xamar were to consolidate Somaliland by force then I'm sure there would be some groups hiding in the bushes fighting off the invaders for decades to come.

Most likely we'd know who they are as they all live with their families in a certain region.

We could clean them up overnight but that would end up worsening our relationship with the ex Landers citizens.

So we'll most likely just suffer their existence like Turkey does with the PKK.

Al Shabaab is different. No group will stand up for them and 99% want them gone.

A few months of intelligence and some bribery could let us know of all their local leaders through some help from the Turkish intelligence agency.

All it takes them is some well placed cheese traps and some modern artillery to clear them out.

However Turkey isn't really interested in helping us.

Those they train will most likely have inferior training that isn't applicable to real war just like the police training that EU is spending millions on.

If they really were to help us then they would have to clash with some European interests and I doubt they see us worth doing that.

Can't blame them though...It's us not helping ourselves that marked us as hopeless.
If we want the Somaliland region back we'd have to go the Prussia route, provide it economically, politically, militarily and with decent infrastructure, what way people will respect the power of national government and not the rebels or pseudo-states. I understand the EU trained polices but i don't really think the same will go with the Turkish trained soldiers, it seems to me that the Turks are too heavily invested to be fucking around and yeah I know Turkey going to look out for itself. However, we can make their interests work for us. I believe if we want to kill Al Shabab we have to target, supplies lines, informers, Internal/external financing and recruitment

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Security Security Security Security

should be the number 1 priority in xamar

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
People are either criticizing Turkey for not doing enough or they are doing all these with ulterior motives.:farole:

First yes they are getting a benefit for this, all this work is huge for their economy and will generate for them jobs and opportunities for Turkish companies, so no this not some damn charity. We are brothers in Islam, but this is not some UN charity situation.

We provide access to our untapped economy and they help us back on our feet. Win/Win situation.:fittytousand:

The Arabs are already fat and happy with their endless oil, so they could never give enough of a f*ck about us to help, but our Turkish brothers are here for us.:siilaanyosmile:

People are either criticizing Turkey for not doing enough or they are doing all these with ulterior motives.:farole:

First yes they are getting a benefit for this, all this work is huge for their economy and will generate for them jobs and opportunities for Turkish companies, so no this not some damn charity. We are brothers in Islam, but this is not some UN charity situation.

We provide access to our untapped economy and they help us back on our feet. Win/Win situation.:fittytousand:

The Arabs are already fat and happy with their endless oil, so they could never give enough of a f*ck about us to help, but our Turkish brothers are here for us.:siilaanyosmile:

Also Somalia isn't Turkeys only focus, why do people expect them to solve every issue? They have a million of their own problems, they are up against many countries some who tried to orchestrate a coup in their country just last year, a complex civil war involving the IC on their doorstep, Kurdistan, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.