Turkey provides Somali National Army with 12 new APCs

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is through the defense cooperation agreement signed between Somalia and Turkey

EgcRqtNXcAYHIfx

EgcMuLfXgAYDBud

EgcRtrqXsAI1hLT

EgcRtrtXcAEnzgG

They earlier this week also delivered some offroad vehicles

EgQvlk0WkAMsQT2

EgQvlk0XoAI510b

GemState

36/21
VIP
What is Turkeys interest in Somalia? Hard to believe they are doing all this out of the goodness of their heart?
They're widening their sphere of influence, and getting a foothold in Africa. Plus, their companies will get a better chance in any oil/natural gas exploration deals.

In exchange, we get military support, bases, and key infrastructure like hospitals, highways financed for us.

It's a win-win for both

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Certain folks will scream federalism when they see this and will want to divide the APCs via 4.5

:damn: :mjlaugh:

1598563091762.jpeg

With the arms embargo Somalia will forever stay a laughing stock. Wake me up when the damn imperialist left the ban

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These mine/roadside bomb resistant APCs are similar to ones Turkey is using in Syria right now;
D3O9uXcXsAA2djt

EgdKCe2XkAAvRwU

Egcy-KwXcAkD_Ss

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These mine/roadside bomb resistant APCs are similar to ones Turkey is using in Syria right now;
D3O9uXcXsAA2djt

EgdKCe2XkAAvRwU

Egcy-KwXcAkD_Ss
The xalane folks will not be happy. I suggest shabaab move to Ethiopia because once the defense pact is signed and the arms embargo is out the window it will be open season on kilaabs.

We already showed Africa how to deal with corruption. Next we will show them how to wipe out extremists.
:manny: :mjhaps:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The xalane folks will not be happy. I suggest shabaab move to Ethiopia because once the defense pact is signed and the arms embargo is out the window it will be open season on kilaabs.

We already showed Africa how to deal with corruption. Next we will show them how to wipe out extremists.
:manny: :mjhaps:
Naxdin bots sure are the most deluded people on earth. Not only is Somalia still the most corrupt country in Africa, nobody trusts you with 21st century weaponry for fear that you might kill each other with some and sell the rest in Bakara market. They have been yapping like this 2017 with nothing to show for it.

The Halane folks as you call them are the people who have been keeping this so-called government in action, how about some gratitude?

:ohlord:

Trending