Turkey provides growing Somali Army with

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
New APCs and Tanker trucks, Kabob about to be ended for good :wow:

E81fRYOXMAQcGAT

E81fRYNXEAIRYej

This is likely for the couple thousand troops returning from training in Eritrea.

if it cannot withstand IED then its useless, here is a video of a truck full of soldiers being blown to pieces by an IED in Somalia

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
if it cannot withstand IED then its useless, here is a video of a truck full of soldiers being blown to pieces by an IED in Somalia

They need to give the blast proof shock proof trucks to the Danab forces. Danab forces got blown up recently with MOFO IED.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Shabaab are getting smoked. 200 killed in this month alone. All this while amisom await their planes home.

Somalia is a different breed. Our terrorists are cowards and our military are mujahideen.

:salute:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shabaab are getting smoked. 200 killed in this month alone. All this while amisom await their planes home.

Somalia is a different breed. Our terrorists are cowards and our military are mujahideen.

Welcome back dude

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Pretty much Kabob and Afghani crazies are not comparable in strength.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Pretty much Kabob and Afghani crazies are not comparable in strength.
Somalis don't want US boots on the ground, our soldiers are good enough for anyone. We just need to reconcile so we can gain access to heavy weapons. With ethiopia's collapse imminent we are the gateway to the horn. Kenya is deep in debt to china and the US is already giving them the cold shoulder.

Trending

Latest posts