Turkey: No More Drones in Somalia

Turkish Intelligence Chief Ibrahim Kalin who arrived in Mogadishu told the corrupt hsm that Turkish drones would not no longer participate in the fight against Al-Shabaab after they were used incorrectly last month and more than 30 civilians lost their lives in the Lower Shabelle region.

This is another sad day for the SNA.

The SNA was flourishing under President Farmaajo but is nothing more than a rag tag clan militia today.

GMiqFA3XwAAUMs_.jpg

Turkish Intelligence Chief Ibrahim Kalin who arrived in Mogadishu told the corrupt hsm that Turkish drones would not no longer participate in the fight against Al-Shabaab after they were used incorrectly last month and more than 30 civilians lost their lives in the Lower Shabelle region.

The SNA was flourishing under President Farmaajo but is nothing more than a rag tag clan militia today.

View attachment 327419
Source:

Trust me bro 😂

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

View attachment 327419
Qolka maa kula jirtay?
Angry Dog Really Annoyed Smh GIF | GIFDB.com

So I’m hearing two news, Hassan sheikh MBB side is even more ridiculous as they claim Turkish intelligence gave control of the drones to Somalia.

while CBB are claiming turkey has stopped all drone support.

not sure which one is true, but the truth lies somewhere in between those two extremes

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So I’m hearing two news, Hassan sheikh MBB side is even more ridiculous as they claim Turkish intelligence gave control of the drones to Somalia.

while CBB are claiming turkey has stopped all drone support.

not sure which one is true, but the truth lies somewhere in between those two extremes
Truth shows in the ground!.

Turkey will still have their drones, why would they lose their practice ground, no other country except Israel has lands which they experiment their weapons

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo

View attachment 327419
You just be posting anything and then label it as news. :mjlol:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Your telling me the Turkish spy chief travelled all the way to somalia to say no more drones?

also about the drone casualties a few months back,were the drone operators not turks

Your telling me the Turkish spy chief travelled all the way to somalia to say no more drones?

also about the drone casualties a few months back,were the drone operators not turks
I think we can all agree if they were Somalis there would be a lot more 'unintended consequence' in regions far away from Shabab.

Trending