Turkey motivates companies to invest in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mehmet

Waryaa, respect those who are deceased and people are free to celebrate whatever they want to celebrate. Stop insulting others during Ramadan. Somaliland ha noolaato.
So now you want me to respect murders and warcriminals who kill women n children and yeah they can celebrate iblis for all i care

@Geeljire sanbuur

They've a point. Somalia has a strong and good relationship with Ethiopia. Although Turkey's agenda in Africa is to receive returns on their investments in Africa, it built roads, hospitals, schools and government buildings in Somalia. It also spearheaded the restoration of the validity of the Somali government on the international arena. With that said, they always side with Somalia when the issue comes to Somaliland's recognition.

Somaliland: Turkish Government Bans 18th May Celebrations.

https://qarannews.com/somaliland-turkish-government-bans-18th-may-celebrations/
Lool they actually banned 18th may celebrations yo somaliland needs to cut off ties with Turks asap that's a big disrespect

No but her mom is bohol's folks but their not somalilanders but sanagians just like my last two exs and oh okay i will just trash reer gedo and garowe than loool

@Mehmet

Can’t you function normally without bashing other qabiils? Become like your cousin @Teeri-Alpha who when he hears a Somali guy from Gedo, Puntland. Somaliland or from Mogadishu is training to become an astronaut will write 12 poorly written paragraphs explaining how 60 ogaadenis are now trained by NASA to become the first astronauts to be sent to Mercury. He doesn’t insult any qabiils, he only insults his intelligence. What’s wrong with you?

@Mehmet

Can’t you function normally without bashing other qabiils? Become like your cousin @Teeri-Alpha who when he hears a Somali guy from Gedo, Puntland. Somaliland or from Mogadishu is training to become an astronaut will write 12 poorly written paragraphs explaining how 60 ogaadenis are now trained by NASA to become the first astronauts to be sent to Mercury. He doesn’t insult any qabiils, he only insults his intelligence. What’s wrong with you?
How are cities/regions now become clans plus leave ogs alone as i know they may have disowned you for many reasons even in australia/uk or where ever the hell you are at

@Mehmet

Nasa is shutdown by the way due to lack of funding since 2009

@Mehmet

you miss represnt me kind sir, dont make an enemyof me

Turkish companies have been investing in Ethiopia for years now. Ethiopia and Turkey are good business partners for more than a decade. Currently Turkish companies are building the Awash-Hara Gebeya Railway project which has 12 tunnels.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
its funny how yall forgeting the 6 million somalis live in ethiopia. including hararri muslims, oromo muslims, habashi muslims, and the afar. stop being jelous damn.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's funny Turks and Arabs like building for stinky Africans and gain experience at cost if Africans , but they themselves hire Europeans and Asians to build them the most advanced structures kkkkkkkkk midakale Turkey has for longg time been business partners with Ethiopia ...business waa business ma fahamtay sxb kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending