kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
About another 500 soldiers graduated today from their Military academy in Somalia;
EdmxdR-X0AAUSku

This batch is diverse and is not just Army, includes also Navy;
Edq90kDXYAE6iim

Edq91bqWkAAN74t

EdmxcVsXkAAp1Co

Edq92iWWAAA9Snl

it doesn't matter how even well-trained they are because of the uselessness of the state, leadership at the top, corruption, weak nationalism of the politicians, none of it will matter with out a focus honest leaders of the state who dont care about long term objectives and making the country better

Hiler took a shit state in 1933 where the air force was banned by the Versailles treaty, 100,000 cap man power and officer core destroyed almost to 4000 and was forced to pay reparations that was 2 twice her national GDP yet by 1939 he created the air force, 13 million men army, stopped paying the money to France and lower countries , rebuild the economy,

why? he was focused, honest to his country, call him what you will, he knew his job was to build the state thus the country and would end up conquering most of europe with in 2 years

so a well trained army is useless with out visionary leadership that has the interest of the state at heart,

Unless these soldiers are from diverse backgrounds; different federal states, all I see is well-dressed future militias who will terrorise innocents.

They get pooled into different divisions of Somali National Army, or incase of Navy they go to their stations

SNA-Operations-with-divisions-1241x1536.jpg
I think we have enough to get rid of au now would you agree? They should be direct replacement of me the leeches drinking our blood and not fighting alshabab.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Unless these soldiers are from diverse backgrounds; different federal states, all I see is well-dressed future militias who will terrorise innocents.

You can't force a state to send their people, so that goes without saying some regions won't be as well represented. Still northerners are in army, but not as many as their could be probably.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
i wonder what a division in somalia is in terms of men power, in the modern armies a division is around 13-17 K men power

Not that many, I think since opening of this Academy in 2017 Turkey has trained around 25k soldiers. It will take time to get numbers to that point.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Just heard Turkey are taking young Somali men to fight their battle in Libya. I don’t know how that’s a good thing

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Turkey needs to help and train the rest of Somalia, why is it on Mogadishu getting all the assistance? Is Turkey really our brothers? Or at they here for their on benefits?

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Turkey needs to help and train the rest of Somalia, why is it on Mogadishu getting a the assistance? Is Turkey really our brothers? Or at they here for their on benefits?

They can only legally work through central government, and the soldiers work in all states that allow them.

Turkey needs to help and train the rest of Somalia, why is it on Mogadishu getting all the assistance? Is Turkey really our brothers? Or at they here for their on benefits?
There is no brothers in politics every one is looking for their own interest. turkey reached out to PL & SL but they refused. They chose the UAE.

Not that many, I think since opening of this Academy in 2017 Turkey has trained around 25k soldiers. It will take time to get numbers to that point.

They actually trained close to 8.5k not 25k. 500-700 graduate every 3 month’s.

Trending