Turkey issues arrest warrant for Somali president's son over fatal traffic crash

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Third world privilege is much more disgusting to me. He must have thought he was in Mogadishu, he must have thought he ran over a laangaab Reer Mataan. He must be extradited immediately.

:susp:

Third world privilege is much more disgusting to me. He must have thought he was in Mogadishu, he must have thought he ran over a laangaab Reer Mataan. He must be extradited immediately.

Yep disgusting piece of shit, thought he was in cesspit called Mogadishu.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

When did Reer Mataan become langaab like you my Bantu Liberation Movement friend

It seems after being defeated by Faroole, the pro Deni camp are venting at the Mudulood in Xamar. Fruitless effort. Turkish companies are making 100s of millions of profit in Xamar they won't be risking all of that for one unfortunate incident.

It seems after being defeated by Faroole, the pro Deni camp are venting at the Mudulood in Xamar. Fruitless effort. Turkish companies are making 100s of millions of profit in Xamar they won't be risking all of that for one unfortunate incident.

We don't like Damul Jadiid, because this nepotistic, gaajo, party is always doing embarrassing things, that shame the Somali name. From HSM selling Somalis as maids to Arabs, sending an unfit girl to run (and break a new record in slowness), to his SON, doing a hit and run.
Secondly, why on earth would we want Turkish companies to make money in our land?
We want our own people investing in our land. In fact, event the Turkish construction company that is building Garacad Port, has Puntite investors.

Finally, it doesn't matter what the Turks have invested, public sentiment has turned against Somalis and this disgusting stunt, will make it far worse for the average Somali. That's where people's sympathies should be with, not some nepotistic man, who thinks he can run away from the law because of his daddy.

We don't like Damul Jadiid, because this nepotistic, gaajo, party is always doing embarrassing stungs, that shame the Somali name. From HSM selling Somalis as maids to Arabs, sending an unfit girl to run (and break a new record in slowness), to his SON, doing a hit and run.

Secondly, why on earth would we want Turkish companies to make money in our land?
We want our own people investing in our land. In fact, event the Turkish construction company that is building Garacad Port, has Puntite investors.
HSM administration is the first one in decades to seriously prioritise the stability of the South first and foremost, you who claim to care for Somalia should see some merit in that. We see HSM pros heavily outweighing his cons. As long as he delivers, I personally will ignore any "embarrassment" he causes as I believe our nation deserves zero respect anyways.

And lets be real, the ones embarrassing Somalis are the jobless keyboard warriors who promote any obscure incident to smear current administration.

Turkish companies are enjoying the pioneers privilege they came to Xamar and invested when no one else would, reer Muqdisho value their courageous investments at our darkest era. We are no ingrates, we favour the Turks over others, although that can change.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The sad thing in all of this is that he’ll get a slap on the wrist. He was driving a diplomatic car and Turkey has all sorts of interests in Somalia.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is sad though. Our foreign interactions are taking Ls. From sending his Bbw niece to a running tournament to killing motorists in Turkey. Not good. Should diffuse the situation and focus on governing.

Wtf sxb. This tarnishes erdogans image, he needs to recover face by catching this piece of crap. You think their gdp would be affected by a few hundred million😂

If this guy dodges capture, best believe the rest of HSM bloodline living in turkiye will suffer for this. They thought this was xamar. This story just keeps getting better and better. Inshallah there’s a harsh sentence.

Wtf sxb. This tarnishes erdogans image, he needs to recover face by catching this piece of crap. You think their gdp would be affected by a few hundred million😂
Erdogan just won a re-election he has all the time and political capital to ride a tsunami, I assure you this is not in his radar whatsoever. The only people who will feel any blowback from this are the Somalis in Turkey.

I see a certain demographic crying and seething about this topic even Turks are not even caring much why are these People are crying over this incident

Erdogan just won a re-election he has all the time and political capital to ride a tsunami. The only people who will feel any blowback from this are the Somalis in Turkey.
Exactly. We’re gonna get blowback from right wing Turks who don’t like us already. They’ll take it as the ultimate disgrace if a Somali gets away with a light sentence and take their anger out on innocents.

he has time until next election but this still gives his opposition ammo. HSM is a nepotist, this is consequence of his actions.

Exactly. We’re gonna get blowback from right wing Turks who don’t like us already. They’ll take it as the ultimate disgrace if a Somali gets away with a light sentence and take their anger out on innocents.

he has time until next election but this still gives his opposition ammo. HSM is a nepotist, this is consequence of his actions.
The Right Wing in Turkey are langaab they can't do shit Erdoğan Party is the strongest in every region.

I fail to understand your reasoning. Are you promoting this on your free time to make the life of Turkish Somalis harder?

I fail to understand your reasoning. Are you promoting this on your free time to make the life of Turkish Somalis harder?
Where’s your reading comprehension my friend. Marqan ma tahay? Life of Turkish Somalis will be harder if this scum isn’t jailed. Idc if he’s your clan bro 😂

Trending