Turkey in talks with 3 countries including Russia over building a space port in Somalia.

We will be a country of contrasts lol. A space rocket while half our people starve. At first I was thinking we need a Somali on that rocket but i remembered Somalis wouldn't be able to agree to which qabil to send up there lol.

another form of colonization, i don't trust them. why arent they building in their own country. They want to use somalia as a place to test weapons.

another form of colonization, i don't trust them. why arent they building in their own country. They want to use somalia as a place to test weapons.

The equator is the best place to launch a space rocket apparently.

"If a spacecraft is launched from a site near Earth's equator, it can take optimum advantage of the Earth's substantial rotational speed. Sitting on the launch pad near the equator, it is already moving at a speed of over 1650 km per hour relative to Earth's center. This can be applied to the speed required to orbit the Earth (approximately 28,000 km per hour). Compared to a launch far from the equator, the equator-launched vehicle would need less propellant, or a given vehicle can launch a more massive spacecraft. "

Dumb konfuurians think Erdogan is their savior

BB280F57-20D0-4BF7-BEF1-FF4EE7B3A571.jpeg

Niggas there are ganna be plenty of jobs from this spaceport project if it actually happens. Somalia will 100% benefit!

Som

VIP
How and where are they going to build that in a country that is threatened by terrorism and can't even protect it's institutions? We don't need a space base, and even if they do it they will pay us nothing.
Somalia should say no, unless the russians and turks agree to pay us billions of money , include somali engineers in the project and maybe a somali astronaut

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Horta do you N&N fanboys know Berbera was recognized & used by both Russia & US as best location for a space port, Russia longest runaway im africa construction only got completed after fallout with the regime. Nasa rented Berbera due to mistrust & view of the regime as too unpredictable & unstable predictible halted plans for constructing unfortunately..

Why assume the space port will be in Somalia not Somaliland then😂

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
some ppl are ok with watching their country being a failed state, but get irritated when they say some progress.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
68 IQ arent used to world powers seeing Somalia as useful for something :pachah1:
They don't see any problem Somalia being controlled by Somali politicians and staying as shithole but if a shisheeye come and build infrastructures it'll be robbing.

I wish our politicians rob us like the same way Turkey is doing

Last edited: