Turkey Coup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the lower level soldiers find out they are going to be part of a coup? They're just told 'Okay, we are doing a coup, here are your orders' and they say 'yes sir'.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Oh Allah, save Emir Erdogan.:kendrickcry:

Wallahi, these cretins will be punished once the Emir comes back to Anatolia.

I just booked my August trip to Izmir. Laydin qaad. They want to hurt my Emir.:tocry:

Imam Erdogan built this modern Turkey. He gave it prestige and honor. They want to turn the beautiful nation into a failed state like Egypt. Look at Egypt after the coup by the apostate Sisi.

Allah save the Emir!:tocry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
i like erdogon but his catching karma now he knows how assad felt when he was condeming him:manny:
i like him to stay thoe because it benefits us:manny:
if he leaves were fucked:manny:

Erdogan has a lot of zombie like supporters who will do anything for him so I can see civilian confrontations with the Military. This shit is about to get deadly.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:damedamn:

it's really going down
toboggan_1245153a.jpg

Erdogan has a lot of zombie like supporters who will do anything for him so I can see civilian confrontations with the Military. This shit is about to get deadly.

I agree. Especially now with social media, it's not like decades ago, people can be mobilized for demos quicker and protests are more difficult to stamp out. This is going to be terrible tbh

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The military have pretty much blocked everything except, Steam (them gamers), Snapchat and WhatsApp.

The coup attempt is being staged by a small group of soldiers. The people, and that includes more than Erdogan's supporters, are all out on the streets and the real military is about to take them down. The small group is being controlled by the Pennsylvenia Imam Fetullah Gulen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending