turkey appreciation thread

Keep deleting my posts on your wall 🤕

giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’m not checking for Turkey.
The Turkish government & Erdogan are wannabe saviors.
You can’t say “Free Palestine” when Muslim countries, such as Turkey, Syria, Iraq & Iran are withholding Kurdish land as their own & forcing the Kurdish people to assimilate, in an attempt to wipe out their culture. Hypocrites!
Erdogan cut ties off with the Arab countries. He is a much better Muslim then the Arabs swimming in gold meanwhile killing their brothers. Turkey can’t go against the UN. And Kurds are Iranian Muslims. They’d rather be with Turkey (Sunni) than Shia Iranians

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m not checking for Turkey.
The Turkish government & Erdogan are wannabe saviors.
You can’t say “Free Palestine” when Muslim countries, such as Turkey, Syria, Iraq & Iran are withholding Kurdish land as their own & forcing the Kurdish people to assimilate, in an attempt to wipe out their culture. Hypocrites!
why are you such a jew :ohlord:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Erdogan cut ties off with the Arab countries. He is a much better Muslim then the Arabs swimming in gold meanwhile killing their brothers. Turkey can’t go against the UN. And Kurds are Iranian Muslims. They’d rather be with Turkey (Sunni) than Shia Iranians
I really don’t care if they cut ties with any Arab country.
It’s simply the principle. You cannot fight for your brother’s justice if you actively participate against the injustice of another. They must give back the Kurdish people their country back, then I’d understand why they’d want the same for others.
Plus, every country must work under their own legislation & within the UN guidelines, of course.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I really don’t care if they cut ties with any Arab country.
It’s simply the principle. You cannot fight for your brother’s justice if you actively participate against the injustice of another. They must give back the Kurdish people their country back, then I’d understand why they’d want the same for others.
Plus, every country must work under their own legislation & within the UN guidelines, of course.
You don’t have a say in this. You are a Zionist. :bell:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You sound just like them fat girls that tell themselves they’re thick:pachah1:
Listen. When fat girls call themselves thick, they don’t mean the thick we mean. They’re using it as a euphemism for “fat”.

When I say I’m deezed, I mean I’m deezed.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wish Turkey never came to Somalia, those MF are greatest devils on earth,they have been expoliting poor Mogdishu children and and was even caught harvesting their organs.

Erdogan is ruthless dictator who killed millions of Muslims around the world, in Kuridstan,Syria and Libya, I hope Turkey gets nuked by israel, Nacalaa dhalee

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Listen. When fat girls call themselves thick, they don’t mean the thick we mean. They’re using it as a euphemism for “fat”.

When I say I’m deezed, I mean I’m deezed.
I’m sick like that, I really got you pressed
AB698E63-C85B-448F-B905-CCEE1BE30AC0.gif

Trending

Latest posts