Tupac’s Transformation

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
I promise you being mean or harsh to women isn’t part of human nature or Somali culture

we’re supposed to treat them like glass, soft words and soft delicate handling

GuanYu

Custom title
Rah Don't slander will like that lmfao, well actually he deserve that title though
Will gotta divorce Jada for us to be on Top again
My guy did a whole apology yet, no word on divorce
We down bad :pachah1:

And this is certaintly not his favourite month of the year, he's always gon remember his wife pom pom being ravaged by this month :pachah1:

:snoop:
since 2010 we be going downhill

:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Lemme correct it for you, he was an overly nice guy who had too high expectations for women who assumed them to all be good, he interacted with too many toxic females in his ghetto environment that broke his high expectation of them then proceeded to go in the exact opposite direction due to havig his heart being broken and toyed with as a self defense mechanism from allowing any female to play with him again.
Female nature is mostly taken from examlples of unrightoues women, good women do not act toxic,and will not drive a man crazy
This entire idea of evil female nature and stuff is born and bred in an environment of kufr and sin

So idc about tupac cos he ain the ideal man nor was he surrounding himself with good women

I promise you being mean or harsh to women isn’t part of human nature or Somali culture

we’re supposed to treat them like glass, soft words and soft delicate handling
I will make a thread in the future outlining the fruits of you’re delusional logic, and will tag you.

in the mean time try your best to study “Female Nature” or don’t it’s your life.

Rah Don't slander will like that lmfao, well actually he deserve that title though
Will gotta divorce Jada for us to be on Top again
My guy did a whole apology yet, no word on divorce
We down bad :pachah1:

And this is certaintly not his favourite month of the year, he's always gon remember his wife pom pom being ravaged by this month :pachah1:

:snoop:
since 2010 we be going downhill

:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That simp destroyed his whole life over a disloyal cheating ho of a wife, who is still in love with Tupac.

imagine your wife telling you that she healed your sons friend, by giving him the Gucci for years and you stay married to her. Absolutely disgusting.

Lemme correct it for you, he was an overly nice guy who had too high expectations for women who assumed them to all be good, he interacted with too many toxic females in his ghetto environment that broke his high expectation of them then proceeded to go in the exact opposite direction due to havig his heart being broken and toyed with as a self defense mechanism from allowing any female to play with him again.
Female nature is mostly taken from examlples of unrightoues women, good women do not act toxic,and will not drive a man crazy
This entire idea of evil female nature and stuff is born and bred in an environment of kufr and sin

So idc about tupac cos he ain the ideal man nor was he surrounding himself with good women
Men don’t only get red pilled by toxic ghetto trash, a classy women will equally red pill you, if she discovers your ignorance on female nature.

Women don’t do this consciously it’s hardwire in their subconscious, call it a survival instinct.

Of course, if you try to tell the truth about Pac's (homo)sexuality, people will react the same way Riley reacted when Huey tried to warn him about Gangstalicious. But for those who want the truth and are not blinded by emotional attachment to celebrities:

I also think Pac was an agent of a plot against blacks and/or minorities in general.

He promoted Thug Life, which means do all kinds of haraam stuff, be an idiot and destroy yourself by engaging in hardcore criminal behavior. "the system is RACIST and therefore drink hard liquor, be promiscuous and commit crimes and end up in prison and then cry about how the system is racist and give lengthy lectures on what a victim you are... or just get shot".

this man did so much to destroy minorities. him and all that 90's stuff promoting gang culture and all that.

"yeah but he said things that raised self-esteem". okay so he raised someone's self-esteem and inspired nine other people to do stupid illegal stuff and ruin their lives.

ok then he promoted blm marxist ideology "before it was cool" (he was literally a member of a Communist Party btw).

I hate Tupac and minorities will be way better off if more minorities hate him. Minorities will be worse off if more minorities idolize him. Face it- would you want your son to idolize Tupac? If yes, you are an idiot. You want your son to be a failure in life? And if you would want to teach your son "well it's complicated" and give this wishy-washy approach to explaining Tupac that you think is "balanced"- I think you are an idiot.

Of course some of what he said is true. "there's war in the streets and there's war in the middle east.". Yes, there is indeed war in the middle east. You are still an idiot if you would want or even be okay with your son idolizing Tupac. Look at Asians. Part of why they succeed is because their kids don't idolize people like Tupac.

P diddy is the biggest khanis in the industry. this man is now on vacation to Jamaica with a young rapper
Black rappers and celebrities especially for some reason the american culture always makes them gay
White ppl have a wierd knack for introducing degenrate stuff amongst communties
For example africa was fairly religious and during the slave trade when they moved to america the black people who were religious got more and more bombardede with zina and drugs in society which would have been extremely frowned upon back in their past generations
They really dragged black people over to the west enslaved them physically then enslaved them mentally and forced degeneracy on their society and removed all religion and good manners from them and then blamed all of that on them.

I was bagging birds while you were still in your daddies sack bro, ease up.
Bruv I could care less what u were doing, I know men who were getting more girls at the age of 12 than u would at the age of 15 and I do not consider them to know anything more about woman than to know how to sleep around with them for a temporary time
Nothing u say impresses me, u think I care how many woman u commited zina with?
U and I both know u only learn so little about woman from being in a haram relationship with one you arent emotionally attached to for the purpose of temporary pleasure
Be married to multiple woman for several decades then talk to me about female nature