Tunisians over represented in ISIS foreign fighters - infographic

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Around 70 Somali amxaqs are said to be in the group. If Al Kabaab al Mushroomiin join ISIS - Somalis will overtake Tunisians and goodbye Somalia hello official colony of the East African Union.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
How do these freaks have so much of a say over our country.:banderas:

Scum!! I curse all those ignorant saaqajan wasaq qaniis parasitic now middle age 'men' who brought Muslim brotherhood crap to our country in the early 80s. MSB should of beheaded them instead of imprisoning them.

:angryman:

S

Shamis

How do these freaks have so much of a say over our country.:banderas:

Scum!! I curse all those ignorant saaqajan wasaq qaniis parasitic now middle age 'men' who brought Muslim brotherhood crap to our country in the early 80s. MSB should of beheaded them instead of imprisoning them.

:angryman:

Waa arrin yaab leh, they are the most ignorant on Islam. I heard about this Al Itixaad guy who like all of them became a Sheikh overnight and he was invited by another Itixaad relative to get a couple married. The so called Sheikh ended up married to the girl because he couldn't understand what he was saying and the bride was also ignorant and remained silent like most brides. One witness understood Arabic and thought he was joking but was shocked when the Itixaad guy started wrapping up and rubbing his thumb and forefinger together. These guys were also firebombing orphanages for not being Islamic enough even though the orphanages were run by Somalis.

If MSB was man enough he would have straight up deported them back to Saudi Arabia where the chicken fuckers would have beheaded them for us.

Alhamdullilah, none from Somaliland. :rejoice:

faysal ali warrabe son is in isis, he made a vid about it lol

Hussein_Ali_AKA_Abu_Shuaib_Al-Somali_who_joined_ISIS__is_his_son.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Waa arrin yaab leh, they are the most ignorant on Islam. I heard about this Al Itixaad guy who like all of them became a Sheikh overnight and he was invited by another Itixaad relative to get a couple married. The so called Sheikh ended up married to the girl because he couldn't understand what he was saying and the bride was also ignorant and remained silent like most brides. One witness understood Arabic and thought he was joking but was shocked when the Itixaad guy started wrapping up and rubbing his thumb and forefinger together. These guys were also firebombing orphanages for not being Islamic enough even though the orphanages were run by Somalis.

If MSB was man enough he would have straight up deported them back to Saudi Arabia where the chicken fuckers would have beheaded them for us.

Shamis do you know most of this bullshit didn't even come from Saudi at first. They all came from Egypt. Ever heard of somalis who called themselves ikwanal muslimeen in the 90s? That's when it got big with jilbabs and shirk and Bla bla bla.

Saudi provided the cash after obl shouted us out.

S

Shamis

I remember Ikhwaan al Mujrimiin, there are a lot of them in London. So it is a literal translation from the Egyptian group? And they're responsible for the Christmas tree jilbaabs? The irony of wearing the holy trinity nuns outfit but banning samosas :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I can't believe any Somali took religious advice from a society where a white man in Russian Jewish hat is not only accepted as, but is in a position of power due to his (obvs false) lineage with FIRCOON. Egyptians are very ignorant people.

Yep..Al Kabaab/AQ in SOM are basically the Itixaad/Ikhwaan scumbags who were kickstarting the civil war only they realised their anti Somali pro Arab crap was going to fail so waxay ku qaraabtaan shanta Somaliya and that type of stuff to get little kids to support them/ to get better control of areas in Somalia. Who is dumb enough to believe them nearly ten years on though? The other day they captured an old Somali soldier and interrogated him about the MSB/wadaad scenario - maybe it's their kids? Both ISIS and AS raise kids for future wars so maybe its the offspring of the Ikhwaan who started this shit - they'd be the right age for their top brass and would explain why they're such extremists.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I remember Ikhwaan al Mujrimiin, there are a lot of them in London. So it is a literal translation from the Egyptian group? And they're responsible for the Christmas tree jilbaabs? The irony of wearing the holy trinity nuns outfit but banning samosas :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I can't believe any Somali took religious advice from a society where a white man in Russian Jewish hat is not only accepted as, but is in a position of power due to his (obvs false) lineage with FIRCOON. Egyptians are very ignorant people.

Yep..Al Kabaab/AQ in SOM are basically the Itixaad/Ikhwaan scumbags who were kickstarting the civil war only they realised their anti Somali pro Arab crap was going to fail so waxay ku qaraabtaan shanta Somaliya and that type of stuff to get little kids to support them/ to get better control of areas in Somalia. Who is dumb enough to believe them nearly ten years on though? The other day they captured an old Somali soldier and interrogated him about the MSB/wadaad scenario - maybe it's their kids? Both ISIS and AS raise kids for future wars so maybe its the offspring of the Ikhwaan who started this shit - they'd be the right age for their top brass and would explain why they're such extremists.

I dunno abaayo if shabab and these people are the same. But I have a feeling that they were the start. The wadaads that were killed in my opinion had nothing to do with them, but because somalis felt that MSB was bringing in foreign ideology aka extreme secularism, they were tricked to allying with another foreign ideology I believe. That's my humble opinion.

I wish we could just get rid of all of these ideologies shabab/secularism/Marxism and take religion and identity out of the Politics. Just have a government that doesn't get in the affairs of the deen.

S

Shamis

I dunno abaayo if shabab and these people are the same. But I have a feeling that they were the start. The wadaads that were killed in my opinion had nothing to do with them, but because somalis felt that MSB was bringing in foreign ideology aka extreme secularism, they were tricked to allying with another foreign ideology I believe. That's my humble opinion.

I wish we could just get rid of all of these ideologies shabab/secularism/Marxism and take religion and identity out of the Politics. Just have a government that doesn't get in the affairs of the deen.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: I'm with you all the way!

MSB was a self hater for having that warped Marxist ideology. My parents told me that these people believed that Marxism evolved us from animals with no system living with other animals to upright men who understood the meaning of society, overnight. They spread this around Africa. I don't know what is worse, Godless Fruitopia or Kabaab ideology. We definitely need new ideas - like a tech nation, something that literally can't go wrong.

Al-Shabaab, al-Qaeda, ISIS, Nusra, etc are realities that aren't going to go anytime soon. They aren't either gonna disappear, but more likely adapt or mutate. Moderate or secular governments or forces aren't gonna defeat them. Let's face the reality; none here is willing to sacrifice him/herself by taking part in the fight against those Islamists, so wishful thinking isn't gonna accomplish anything.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: I'm with you all the way!

MSB was a self hater for having that warped Marxist ideology. My parents told me that these people believed that Marxism evolved us from animals with no system living with other animals to upright men who understood the meaning of society, overnight. They spread this around Africa. I don't know what is worse, Godless Fruitopia or Kabaab ideology. We definitely need new ideas - like a tech nation, something that literally can't go wrong.

I see they went to orientations as well. :ftw9nwa:It sounded creepy when my parents told me about them. I'll be fair though my mom still believes that his social changes did do a lot for the women in her generation (at least if you were in xamar or hargeisa). But it wasn't worth It. Look what happen now. Even my ayeeyos generation in baadiyo had it better than a girl in xamar now.:(

Tunisia is an example of an a extremely secular state. I guess they are paying the price for only catering to European interests.

S

Shamis

I see they went to orientations as well. :ftw9nwa:It sounded creepy when my parents told me about them. I'll be fair though my mom still believes that his social changes did do a lot for the women in her generation (at least if you were in xamar or hargeisa). But it wasn't worth It. Look what happen now. Even my ayeeyos generation in baadiyo had it better than a girl in xamar now.:(

Tunisia is an example of an a extremely secular state. I guess they are paying the price for only catering to European interests.

The problem was that a dictator was the face of that campaign. It played right into the hands of the terrorists and the patriarchal misogynists. I think it must be the guns that made getting away with rape easy/widespread. Even your husband/dad/uncle would be too scared to apprehend your rapist in case they get sprayed with bullets, I swear that must be the reason rape is so ridiculously high. Also there are no real schools, would you send your daughter to one of these Somali NGO funded schools where the teacher is a random person off the street? No me neither lol, hence tahriib in one's teens and having kids in the West.

Tunisia serves Europeans - food and drinks :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending