Tunisia bans Niqab

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Tunisia is actually wildin', you guys. They even have an openly gay man running for president.

upload_2019-7-5_15-28-17.png

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So what is Wrong with wearing Hijaabs in public institutions and going back to Ninjaa any where else?

It's a direct invasion of a person's religious rights, that's what's wrong with it. A woman shouldn't be forced to take off the niqab in front of men, especially if the arguments citing public safety are incredibly weak.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's a direct invasion of a person's religious rights, that's what's wrong with it. A woman shouldn't be forced to take off the niqab in front of men, especially if the arguments citing public safety are incredibly weak.

Not remove the Niqaab but instead wear Hijaab.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

basically i am saying they should leave their homes with Hijaab if they are going to public places. It seems Tunisia is too secular. it is sad that in a muslim country u have to do this....i blame the imaan weakening of tunisia

‘Public institutions’ keywords there just to point out to you baasto IQ chumps. Good riddance notice how niggas are the majority who’s mad?

do tell me, what attack was ever carried out by a woman wearing a niqab.
They attack my eyesight:axvmm9o:

Make no mistake about it, banning the niqab is a gateway to banning the hijab.

The "gateway fallacy", whenever used, is mostly bullshit. It's just appealing rhetoric:uCkf6mf:

Tunisia and Algeria are very clearly trying to copycat secular France.
And they wouldn't have to do so if the grand salafism-export of the KSA made impressionable, islamically uneducated and pressured women copy the use of the niqab in the first place:zhqjlmx:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
basically i am saying they should leave their homes with Hijaab if they are going to public places. It seems Tunisia is too secular. it is sad that in a muslim country u have to do this....i blame the imaan weakening of tunisia

I agree, it's incredibly depressing that a self-proclaimed Muslim nation can be so anti-Islam.

Lol, the Ottomans were really awful in their later years. Complete perverts.

Put that under spoilers, waryaa.

Majority of niggas from Muslim countries are low key batty boys, and experiment with boys because they can’t go near females. Prison dilemma

This is a good move, other Muslim countries like Egypt and Turkey have banned the niqab already, the niqab is a security risk as the face can't be identified.

Trending