tukeh was a criminal warlord, and vote farmajo out

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

is this what farmajo supports the brutal killings and state sanctioned genocide by the Somali military, yes their were killings later in the civil war but does not come close to the state sanctioned air raid bombings murder and genocide by the airforce land troops with the use of airstrikes artillery tanks and heavy weapons by the goverment of somalia

farmajo is a national unity figure and president of soamlia who has called for unity reconciliation with somaliland and has spoken out against tribilism and disunity but for him to pose with a convicted mass murderer who was the cause of most of the devide is apalling and abasalutely disgusting i say this as a former farmajo supporter
EFkOKW_XkAEevYP.jpg

is this what farmajo supports the brutal killings and state sanctioned genocide by the Somali military, yes their were killings later in the civil war but does not come close to the state sanctioned air raid bombings murder and genocide by the airforce land troops with the use of airstrikes artillery tanks and heavy weapons by the goverment of somalia

farmajo is a national unity figure and president of soamlia who has called for unity reconciliation with somaliland and has spoken out against tribilism and disunity but for him to pose with a convicted mass murderer who was the cause of most of the devide is apalling and abasalutely disgusting i say this as a former farmajo supporter
View attachment 79733
Its not a suprise Farmaajo hates the isaaq clan even his foreign minister Ahmed awadh was taking part in the air bombings of Hargeisa his whole cabinet full of war criminals

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Its not a suprise Farmaajo hates the isaaq clan even his foreign minister Ahmed awadh was taking part in the air bombings of Hargeisa his whole cabinet full of war criminals
farmajo is a criminal qabilist nabad iyo nolo is nothing more then a tribal coalition governing in the interests of one clan and supporting the subjugation and genocide of other clans, if he had the power of siad barre am sure he would have went on to do the same thing siad barre did

Last edited:
farmajo is a criminal qabilist nabad iyo nolo is nothing mroe then a tribal coalition governing in the intrests of one clan and supporting the subjigation and genocide of other clans, if he had the power of siad barre am sure he would have went on to do the same thing siad barre did
Exactly bro he is just a weak version of barre

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
farmajo is a criminal qabilist nabad iyo nolo is nothing more then a tribal coalition governing in the interests of one clan and supporting the subjugation and genocide of other clans, if he had the power of siad barre am sure he would have went on to do the same thing siad barre did
I've literally been telling you this for months. Where was this realization when Farmajo protected his Qatari friends who admitted to bombing Puntland?
:draketf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I've literally been telling you this for months. Where was this realization when Farmajo protected his Qatari friends who admitted to bombing Puntland?
:draketf:
am so sorry bruh, i had no idea farmajo was a secret tribilist dictator who supports genocidal warlords from the siad barre dictatorship:kendrickcry:

look on the bright side its a good thing he doesnt have the power to subjigate murder and genocide like his abo siad barre thanks to puntland and the federal states system :kanyeshrug:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Wallahi bunch of sad people who aside from n&n can fix somalia? Hsh or abdishakur? Come on kid farmajo is too poplour to lose

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
am so sorry bruh, i had no idea farmajo was a secret tribilist dictator who supports genocidal warlords from the siad barre dictatorship:kendrickcry:

look on the bright side its a good thing he doesnt have the power to subjigate murder and genocide like his abo siad barre thanks to puntland and the federal states system :kanyeshrug: l
Now you understand why Somalia can never go back to centralization. It's just too easy for corrupt, qabiilist fools to get into power and use the office of the president to destroy everything we have achieved since 1991.

:manny:

look on the bright side its a good thing he doesnt have the power to subjigate murder and genocide like his abo siad barre thanks to puntland and the federal states system :kanyeshrug:
True that bro thank god he will be replaced in 1 year

Somalis only care when the think something happens to their tribe only. Had farmaago kept on effing with puntland, no issaq would care. Had farmaago just β€œappear” to fuxk with issaq,(fuxk sake, it’s just a photo) then no MJ or darood would care.

Most selfish group of citizens in the world: SOMALIS.

Somalis only care when the think something happens to their tribe only. Had farmaago kept on effing with puntland, no issaq would care. Had farmaago just β€œappear” to fuxk with issaq,(fuxk sake, it’s just a photo) then no MJ or darood would care.

Exactly.

Isaaq loved Siyad Barre when he was trying to ethnically cleanse Majeerteen.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Now you understand why Somalia can never go back to centralization. It's just too easy for corrupt, qabiilist fools to get into power and use the office of the president to destroy everything we have achieved since 1991.
you were right about farmajo but i dont know how you saw that hes definately not a national unity figuere and has tribal allegencies he has restricted planes coming out of kismayo although it was a responce to madoobe but still a dictatorial move nonetheless the election of madoobe was a sham but still hes the elected leader and should be respected

i guess you are right he is the president of somali and should not act like an authoratarian dictator who acts out on his qabilist allegiances

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

those are regional states and tukeh is a convicted war criminal BIG DIFFRENCE

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
>uses ethiopia do overthrow regional states
>involved with the bombing in bossaso
>hires former al-shabaab member
>hires former usc members who killed innocent darood citizen in mogadishu
>causing a shortage of medicine in kismayo
>sells 4 port to ethiopia

>stands with a former warcriminal
HOW COULD HE!!!!:mjcry: