Tukeh has been fined 500,000 dollars!

An ex-Uber driver can't even come up with $200, where is he gonna get that $500,000 from? I'm pretty sure no dhullos will accept to make a donation towards this fine.

VixR

Veritas
Dhullos and mjs are crowdfunding between themselves. It’s supposed to be hush hush smh LoL
Yuck. What a colossal waste of money. Why can’t they raise it to do something useful..

Does anything positive ever come out of Somali tribes? I swear it’s purposefully designed to failure and idiocy.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Yuck. What a colossal waste of money. Why can’t they raise it to do something useful..

Does anything positive ever come out of Somali tribes? I swear it’s purposefully designed to failure and idiocy.
Im not always pro qabyal. But this time its justfied this innocent man is being blamed for crimes he didnt commit. He should honestly not pay and run to somalia and rejoin the army.

Im not always pro qabyal. But this time its justfied this innocent man is being blamed for crimes he didnt commit. He should honestly not pay and run to somalia and rejoin the army.
Are you serious this nigga is Criminal and deserve to rot in hell this coming from woman who is same tribe as him and hope other warlords would face the same or worse sentence

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Are you serious this nigga is Criminal and deserve to rot in hell this coming from woman who is same tribe as him and hope other warlords would face the same or worse sentence
Thing is he is not warlord and hes innocent. They should get scumbags like faroole, madobe or bixi

so u is dhullo, hahaha. u guy has to pay that $500k or he might face jail time. u folks better smuggle him out back to jubbaland
He won’t face any jail time if he doesn’t pay. It becomes like any other debt. A collection agency can pick it up and garnish some of his paychecks but I doubt that. You can also file for bankruptcy and never have to pay it also. Remember OJ Simpson? He has a 30 plus million dollar judgment against him and he will never pay.

Trending