Tucker Carlson interviewing Ayaan Hersi Ali

In tonight’s segment: (notice how he says “one of our favorite guests” we stan a respectful good taste having king.)

Previous segments:

loool they are so ridiculous wallahi, but you gotta give them. they know their audience. Its shame Ayaan is doing this for money giving these dumb right wingers the their needed dose of fear mongering

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Best way to scare right wing cadaans is to convince them Muslims are trying to ‘enforce’ sharia law on Americans. I’ve never seen a xalimo who’s fond of Tucker Carlson, they’re usually on the other end of the spectrum, nayaa @Jacki are you cadaan?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In tonight’s segment: (notice how he says “one of our favorite guests” we stan a respectful good taste having king.)

Previous segments:

ha ha ha ha ha i just watched the second clip interview Tucker seemed dazed, jaded and lost in her eyes. He cannot compute in his tiny brain how intelligent this woman is. looooooooooooool (although i denounce & disgree with her completely as she is a Kufaar but that is not discounting her intelligence)

in the end, he ended the interview by thanking her for being there and ended with the conclusion: "it was wise"

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

"

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ayaan knows the danger of Islam and the Arab barbarian culture. She is a true inspiration and my hope that Somalis with 68iq problems will one day graduate to a higher level of consciousness and see the damage Islam is coursing the Somali people.

vulcan+council.jpg

"our beliefs are based on Logic and the pursuit of clarity" :banderas:
In ayaans case it's the pursuit of doqonimo
,It's like watching an African-American agree with Candace Owens only they've convinced themselves they're smart for being alternative.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In ayaans case it's the pursuit of doqonimo
,It's like watching an African-American agree with Candace Owens only they've convinced themselves they're smart for being alternative.

No no no ...u have to give credit where it is due huuno. There is NO QUESTION Ms Ayaan Hirsi is extremely smart. Very intellectual. For one thing she sure knows how to apply her God given brain. Too bad she is not a Muslim.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nobody on this earth angers me more than this dumb .
:ohlord:

A.H.A:
*takes one theology class, gets a B in the class, spends rest of her life denouncing Islam.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her English is terrible. Even my mum speaks better than her and she hates the language

She speaks with a mish mash of Kenyan & Somali heavy accent. But it is improving. At least it is not as heavy as say Super model Imaaan or even sound ghettoish like ilhan omar

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She speaks with a mish mash of Kenyan & Somali heavy accent. But it is improving. At least it is not as heavy as say Super model Imaaan or even sound ghettoish like ilhan omar
Well at least Iman is attractive to make up for it.
:mjhaps:

Oman been in us 40 years. You telling me she still can’t?

No no no ...u have to give credit where it is due huuno. There is NO QUESTION Ms Ayaan Hirsi is extremely smart. Very intellectual. For one thing she sure knows how to apply her God given brain. Too bad she is not a Muslim.
If she was so intelligent she would have stayed Muslim
May Allah protect us from leaving Islam

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It feels like watching a movie than election it's so theatrical

Everyone outside the us

200.gif

There is no denying Ayaan has a higher intellect than the average Somali. I would not be surprised if that international criminal court judges of Somali origin did not believe that nonsense called Islam.
If you seriously support the woman that said the Muslim Brotherhood is behind Joe Biden's speeches you're IQ is at room temperature. Even a Somali nomad with no previous education besides reciting some surah's would process a higher intellect than both you and this idiot Ayaan. :lawd::hahaidiot::fantasia2::mjkkk::dead:

She did not say that in the clip posted by the OP. clean your ears wacko! :silanyosmile:
Does it matter if OP posted it or not? She is still a complete dumbass for saying that on national TV. The Sharia Law shit was also retarded, it's just a fear tactic clearly. Every election these conservatives use these talking points and what happens when the khaniis liberals are elected? Nothing.

Trending

Latest posts