Tucker Carlson delivers impassioned analysis of riots

I watched this 1 hour ago. Its not good look for the Madows beating up random white people. They are such cowards when they are jumping innocent defenceless people. while in chicago Latinos pushed them out of their areas when they tried to loot.

I watched this 1 hour ago. Its not good look for the Madows beating up random white people. They are such cowards when they are jumping innocent defenceless people. while in chicago Latinos pushed them out of their areas when they tried to loot.
Yeah for sure. Horrible publicity and a truly senseless and desperate chimp out really.

I gotta say though Fox News is a bit of a joke, from an unbiased perspective.
I think it’s better than other main stream media like cnn and msnbc by far. I don’t know about other anchors on fox but I know Tucker Carlson brings honest based reporting every night.

Cowards are only powerful in groups.

I think it’s better than other main stream media like cnn and msnbc by far. I don’t know about other anchors on fox but I know Tucker Carlson brings honest based reporting every night.
I would say while CNN's definitely biased too I prefer it to Fox but to each his own I suppose. I can see how you'd like this though. It's nice in its own way.

Yeah for sure. Horrible publicity and a truly senseless and desperate chimp out really.
The problem is they dont want to call out these people. The few black celebs who has called out the looters has been attacked on social media being called coons. So its really the dumbest people running this show

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't watch fox news, they are part of the problem and they have been radicalizing white america after Obama was elected. I suggest you pick a different news source :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't watch fox news, they are part of the problem and they have been radicalizing white america after Obama was elected. I suggest you pick a different news source :)
Every newsource has their own agenda and is biased. I suggest picking a variety of sources and making your decisions for yourself. I personally don't like FOX news but sometimes they provide some interesting news that other newsources wouldn't want to show

I realized the news were not very sufficient in performing the function when they failed to mention the hundreds of their reporters that were being attacked by the police and arrested.

They're all trash warya

If fox news is your main source for news then you need to reevaluate things

They're all trash warya

If fox news is your main source for news then you need to reevaluate things
I get my news from a variety of sources-often on social media, local news and I watch tucker nearly nightly.

Tell me since you’re so well informed, where do you get your news?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Truly Must Watch: The only thing that separates civilization and anarchy is the rule of law.

Oh Tucker, I wonder who does he sleep with? I am really curious.

Trending

Latest posts