Tuchel and Chelski

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They might actually do the double and win Fa Cup and CL:damn::francis: They’re hard to break down and they score enough goals to put teams away.

If they sign a clinical forward Tuchel ball is gonna go crazy in the league and CL in the next few years. Them and Citeh have good squads and two great managers who actually have good tactics and they can change it up any time.

@iNutEasily Ninyow I shouldn’t have made fun of you under Lampard. I wish y’all won more games and he was still here.:tocry:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
God forbid they get Haaland :damn:

You Mou in? :lolbron:
I need United to splash all our transfer on Kane. I’m on my knees (No Homo):damedamn:
HELL NO f*ck mourinho you it’s funny cause my united friend warned me wallahi saying it’s going be hella frustrating to watch I want his ass gone. Hopefully we get nagelsmann. If you guys got 160 million for us than sure but levy doesn’t like doing business with other premier league teams. If kylian goes to Real Madrid expect poch to try to get kane

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
they sign a clinical forward Tuchel ball is gonna go crazy in the league and CL in the next few years.
PA-9865512.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
HELL NO f*ck mourinho you it’s funny cause my united friend warned me wallahi saying it’s going be hella frustrating to watch I want his ass gone. Hopefully we get nagelsmann. If you guys got 160 million for us than sure but levy doesn’t like doing business with other premier league teams. If kylian goes to Real Madrid expect poch to try to get kane
Bro I feel your pain Walahi. Old Mou was a winner and even tho the guy was/is stubborn he used to get the players he wants and win things and then fall out with the board or some of his players. These days he falls out with players rq and then the board have no choice but to boot him.

We’ve had Ole for about two years and United fans who stan Mou still brag about the Europa cup he won us which was an easy ride and the final was against an inexperienced young Ajax side.

The guy is cancer wherever he goes the first thing he does is divide the locker room and find players that will ride for him and attack the ones who sees won’t listen to him. The guy had beef with Shaw, Martial and Pogba. Our board said f you to him when he wanted to sell Martial. One of the Glazers boys is a big Martial fan and he said he ain’t go anywhere I rather you bounce then him. At the end the players won in our case. Everyone remembers how he humiliated Shaw. Look at Shaw now thriving under Ole.

The thing I love about Ole is he never throws players under the bus. Mou always find a way to make things about other people and not himself.

Anyway you’ll have to pay him to leave the club and you won’t regret it. He’ll leave some stans at your club who’ll ride for him for a while but they’ll see the light in the end. He does this everywhere he goes.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Well hello there friend. :sass1:

What is that you said? We’re a threat now? Really? I had no clue. :sass2:
Good to see you around bro. Ramadan Kariim :friendhug:

Banter aside I’ve had respect for Chelski all this time. You gotta take advantage of the banter because it doesn’t last long with Chelski unlike with United and Assna. I mean we haven’t been bad past two years but our board is dog shit compared to yours.

Good to see you around bro. Ramadan Kariim :friendhug:

Banter aside I’ve had respect for Chelski all this time. You gotta take advantage of the banter because it doesn’t last long with Chelski unlike with United and Assna. I mean we haven’t been bad past two years but our board is dog shit compared to yours.

Ramadan mubarak abti :friendhug:

You mans have fallen off big time. Ole ain’t the guy for ya’ll but i don’t see him bein fired. He always seems to dig himself out of a mess and has good man management skills. But i don’t see him takin ya’ll to that next level.

Also, wassup with this superleague xaar?

Naaa that can’t happen. :faysalwtf:

Ramadan mubarak abti :friendhug:

You mans have fallen off big time. Ole ain’t the guy for ya’ll but i don’t see him bein fired. He always seems to dig himself out of a mess and has good man management skills. But i don’t see him takin ya’ll to that next level.

Also, wassup with this superleague xaar?

Naaa that can’t happen. :faysalwtf:
It already has happened unfortunately and Chelsea are in it also