Trying to procure a Habesha wife

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Hypothetically speaking, where can one find a habesha wife? note that I'm looking for a dignified, beautiful, and voluptuous women. So all habesha women in Djibouti, are off the table. I'm guessing harari would be my best bet, however there an endangered species, so i'd rather not. @seldiboy any suggestions?
Whats wrong with Djibouti, I promise you we have good women.

To be fair to them, it’s not normally eaten straight up raw. It’s normally mixed with vegetables and spices and heated in oil for a very brief period of time. Like an extremely rare steak. The videos you see of people just eating raw chunks of meat is a gimmick

You're partially correct. There are local varieties, depending on the region in question. For the most part it's served as raw as it can get. With the exception of seasons and other admixtures. But no cooking.

Don't know if you've been to Ethiopia, but that sh*t is everywhere, and hard to miss. Especially if you visit restaurants. Almost puked by the though of it, let alone seeing it infront of me. Also Gurgura and other ethnic group eats it too, and not limited to Amharas.

There are: Kitfo (minced raw meat, originated from Gurgura), Tere siga (raw meat), kitfo leb leb (somewhat cooked minced meat), and so forth. I'll refrain from posting pics, but there are many variates.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Whats wrong with Djibouti, I promise you we have good women.
Somali and Afar women in Djibouti are wonderful. My problem lies exclusively with the mean amhara habeshas that bring degeneracy into Djibouti. Its a well known fact that majority of the prostitutes in Djibouti are of habesha descent.

Ethiopian (habesha) women generally really good looking provided the eyes isn’t isnt protruding out of their heads and forhead isn’t really really bad, I wish Somali people prized skinnier women more most Somali women look at their best with a flat stomach and not vice versa.

ERI woman

Best Friends Hands GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Ethiopian (habesha) women generally really good looking provided the eyes isn’t isnt protruding out of their heads and forhead isn’t really really bad, I wish Somali people prized skinnier women more most Somali women look at their best with a flat stomach and not vice versa.
Walaalo hook me up with an oromo queen :patrice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hypothetically speaking, where can one find a habesha wife? note that I'm looking for a dignified, beautiful, and voluptuous women. So all habesha women in Djibouti, are off the table. I'm guessing harari would be my best bet, however there an endangered species, so i'd rather not. @seldiboy any suggestions?

Get HIV test before your flesh meet hoorta

1676569215549.png

If you are a good brother, then go to ethiopia, perhaps addis ababa and go to a mosque and talk to an imam. if i knew you personally, i could help you further, but since i can't vouch for you, i won't get involved Lol

whats with this treating women like pokemon? if you like a woman who cares what race she is, but this treating different races of women like baseball cards is weird