"Trump's TikTok threats are typical 'Art of the Deal' tactics"

Trump pretty much forced the USA side of TikTok to become an American company by pressuring them. TikTok had to cave into his demands because a large portion of their consumers are American

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Trump is absolutely right about TikTok being a long-arm of Bejing.

This is from 2019:

tiktiok.jpg

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

so the US wants to accuse China of spying?

so the pot is calling the kettle black
The US has plurality and it has a system based on honoring basic freedoms. China is plagued with suffocating singularity of its communist party. The US giants like Google, Facebook and Twitter are not lackeys of the White House and quite often at loggerheads with it.

Every country spies, but not every country guarantees basic rights to its citizens. There is no freedom of expression and political activism is China. And there is no legal protections for its citizens in China.

Tell us about Google and Youtube accessibility in China.

The US has plurality and it has a system based on honoring basic freedoms. China is plagued with suffocating singularity of its communist party. The US giants like Google, Facebook and Twitter are not lackeys of the White House and quite often at loggerheads with it.

Every country spies, but not every country guarantees basic rights to its citizens. There is no freedom of expression and political activism is China. And there is no legal protections for its citizens in China.

Tell us about Google and Youtube accessibility in China.

the US is so much about "freedom" that it wanted to bring "freedom" to Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan..... but who has China bombed?

as for liberal democracy, I don't believe in liberal democracy so the US being some form of liberal democracy (unless you question sjw ideology) doesn't win me over

you cite these liberal democratic values like freedom of expression and political activism...... did Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) set up a liberal democracy? I see no reason I should care about such values... what I believe in and liberal democracy are different things

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

the US is so much about "freedom" that it wanted to bring "freedom" to Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan..... but who has China bombed?

as for liberal democracy, I don't believe in liberal democracy so the US being some form of liberal democracy (unless you question sjw ideology) doesn't win me over

you cite these liberal democratic values like freedom of expression and political activism...... did Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) set up a liberal democracy? I see no reason I should care about such values... what I believe in and liberal democracy are different things
How is the weather in Bejing? Is it sunny?

You have a nice trick going on in there pretending to be a Latino, comrade Jiung!

Trending