Trump's Down Bad!

Trump & Tom Brady in 2016 :friendhug:

Now Tom Brady is mocking him while he is at the Whitehouse meeting Joe Biden :russ:

Then, one of his allies got arrested by the Feds :mjlol:

What people don't understand is that Trump wasn't a president but a superstar. trump was the biggest star in the world with people talking about him every day and the news outlet saying trump this trump that. I wish I reach stardom like that wow

giphy.gif

What people don't understand is that Trump wasn't a president but a superstar. trump was the biggest star in the world with people talking about him every day and the news outlet saying trump this trump that. I wish I reach stardom like that wow

giphy.gif

You would wanna be hated by millions :faysalwtf:

Trump is funny but I would never wanna be him. The man is too hated.

Lol, he was waay to decisive. Biden is Luke warm, a white old guy.

Conservatives are saying Kamala is running everything to push away from the fact that joe.Biden is an old white guy lol

You would wanna be hated by millions :faysalwtf:

Trump is funny but I would never wanna be him. The man is too hated.
suckers, he finessed himself in the most important job in the world and tricked millions into believing he was a saint or something. Trump is the man everybody wanna be. Trump is probably gonna be president after everybody gets tired of Biden and LGBTQ bs.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

giphy.gif

If you're over 70 years of age and care about clout.

You can have it, you win.

Utter childish thinking from Trump, if that was his end goal.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol, he was waay to decisive. Biden is Luke warm, a white old guy.

Conservatives are saying Kamala is running everything to push away from the fact that joe.Biden is an old white guy lol

This another Republican talking point. It is extremely clear to see that Kamala is inexperienced for this level of leadership yet Republicans will have you believe that she is some master puppeteer.

In fact, one could make the case that Kamala is bait, to keep the conservatives occupied on the black woman and to keep the progressives happy, whilst Biden does his thing.

suckers, he finessed himself in the most important job in the world and tricked millions into believing he was a saint or something. Trump is the man everybody wanna be. Trump is probably gonna be president after everybody gets tired of Biden and LGBTQ bs.

We need a new tax cut and jobs act. The stock market needs to stop making sense again. :manny:

Trending

Latest posts