Trump Wallahi the funniest President. InshaAllah another 4 years

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
VgpG.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am 100% certain he will lose. It's not even close. Biden will win in a landslide and soon we will have a spicy Afro-Euro-Indian president as Biden will likely also be a one-termer or die in office. :lol:

Don't be 100%. Remember 2016? No one predicted he will win, Even Trump himself who is normally illogically over confident thought this was a publicity stunt and he will go back to his reality shows. He tempted God. lol

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Don't be 100%. Remember 2016? No one predicted he will win, Even Trump himself who illogically over confident thought this was a publicity stunt and he will go back to his reality shows. He tempted God. lol

2016 was totally different.

To keep it short, I think this alone will cause Trump to lose: social media companies have clamped down on rightwingers between 2018-2020. Rightwingers no longer dominate social media like they did in 2015-2016.

^ That plus lots of other things (handling of the pandemic etc).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2016 was totally different.

To keep it short, I think this alone will cause Trump to lose: social media companies have clamped down on rightwingers between 2018-2020. Rightwingers no longer dominate social media like they did in 2015-2016.

^ That plus lots of other things (handling of the pandemic etc).

I never bet on anyone when it comes to American Election or TRUMP. The man is a demon.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, be a good Somali and vote Biden.

Don't vote for Trump.

I did have a dream he will lose, but still i am not very confident. I will not vote actually. Minnesota goes Blue always. Individual votes don't matter

Apollo

VIP
I did have a dream he will lose, but still i am not very confident. I will not vote actually. Minnesota goes Blue always. Individual votes don't matter

Vote anyway. Last time Minnesota almost flipped. Only 44,765 difference between Trump and Hillary in 2016.

And you guys have pissed off lots of white people with those BLM riots. Minnesota Whites might vote in larger numbers for Trump this time.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not voting is better than voting for trump

I kinda do want to vote for him but i am afraid him & the republicans will take our welfare away. So mama bear is calculating

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Vote anyway. Last time Minnesota almost flipped. Only 44,765 difference between Trump and Hillary in 2016.

And you guys have pissed off lots of white people with those BLM riots. Minnesota Whites might vote in larger numbers for Trump this time.

Great point. No worries, Somalis will vote in droves. I know a lot eedos who can't walk but speed up thier citizenship application in order to Vote Trump out

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Great point. No worries, Somalis will vote in droves. I know a lot eedos who can't walk but speed up thier citizenship application in order to Vote Trump out
Have you voted yet eedo? I’ve already mailed in my ballot.

Ngl I laughed when I saw Kanye’s name on it. I forgot that nigga was running.