Trump vs Biden Debate Thread

Who will win/won the debate?

• Total voters

GemState

36/21
VIP
Trump literally doesn't know what the f*ck he's talking about but says it confidently, Biden knows his stuff but can't remember what he's talking about

Trump refused to condemn White Supremacy and somehow went for Antifa:mjkkk:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The youngest elected president ended up dying early anyways
1601433748205.jpeg

Sol

?
Reer America you're doomed immigrate right now before it's too late. :drakelaugh:

Yeah he's strong.
From a foreign point of view he comes off as a child who has to keep interrupting his opponent but apparently even on twitter Americans are thinking thats a strong trait and show his resilience :kanyehmm:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Chris Wallace was a disgrace tonight. How's this guy allowed to work in Fox?! The worst moderator I have ever seen in presidential debates. What a clown, he kept heckling Trump at every turn, Trump couldn't even fully finish his 2 minutes most of the segments because this clown of a moderator was interrupting him.

Nonetheless, Trump pressed hard on Hunter Biden issue tonight and it made Biden dizzy.

I would say Trump won this debate, Biden had 47 years to do something for the country and he didn't.

Trump - “what do you want me to call them” Biden/chris - white supremacists Trump - “proud boys, stand back and stand by” What the actual f*ck is happening? How can the leader of the free world not just condemn white supremacy? Yet instead tells them to STAND BY

Trump - “what do you want me to call them” Biden/chris - white supremacists Trump - “proud boys, stand back and stand by” What the actual f*ck is happening? How can the leader of the free world not just condemn white supremacy? Yet instead tells them to STAND BY
Lol they are his base, he cant condemn them. Trump is appealing to a certain demographic who are the majority and a have fear of losing thier majority status.

Nigga literally said they will come for the suburbs if Biden gets elected

:drakelaugh:

Trending