Trump tries to pimp out his staff to dictators

But she looks like a dude...
Bruh you already know what it is with the linglings any cadaan would do, he was probably glaring at her like
jordansmiley.png

Also pls I dare anyone to disprove Trump is the closest thing to a nigga in the office :trumpsmirk:

if he really is as fly as u say he should have given him on of his own daughters and not some lesbian looking niggatesse

bruh Trump is a REAL nigga!! What kind of real nigga offers his daughter to someone?!:westbrookwtf:
like a real nigga he's offering/sending disposable pussy to a an opp to set him up :trumpsmirk:

man's america real first black president :wow:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
bruh Trump is a REAL nigga!! What kind of real nigga offers his daughter to someone?!:westbrookwtf:
like a real nigga he's offering/sending disposable pussy to a an opp to set him up :trumpsmirk:

man's america real first black president :wow:
nigga offering ur own daughter is a sign of guud fate and makes them become family as suck north korea and the us become one nation diplomacy 101 :obamaswag:

nigga offering ur own daughter is a sign of guud fate and makes them become family as suck north korea and the us become one nation diplomacy 101 :obamaswag:

a real nigga don't want no good fate it's all about them powermoves, i'm taking what's mine and yours whether you're willing or not:birdman:

shiit while i'm sending you huckabee send me your sister type of shit :trumpsmirk:

man's a world class degenerate :chrisfreshhah:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
a real nigga don't want no good fate it's all about them powermoves, i'm taking what's mine and yours whether you're willing or not:birdman:

shiit while i'm sending you huckabee send me your sister type of shit :trumpsmirk:

man's a world class degenerate :chrisfreshhah:
guud fate = powermover huckabee is an anssasin once she's in his mansion he will be killed by her

guud fate = powermover huckabee is an anssasin once she's in his mansion he will be killed by her

you think my homie Kim is gonna get played like a sucker like dat?!
NEzxvJ8.jpg

nigga gonna be giving backshots to huckabee while his entire army is chanting the national anthem and he'll have america's ambassador to N.Korea film the whole thing :birdman: :wow:

Kim Jong Un ain't nothing to play with:wow:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
you think my homie Kim is gonna get played like a sucker like dat?!
NEzxvJ8.jpg

nigga gonna be giving backshots to huckabee while his entire army is chanting the national anthem and he'll have america's ambassador to N.Korea film the whole thing :birdman: :wow:

Kim Jong Un ain't nothing to play with:wow:
ofc my nigga kim and american buckbee will have an grand showdown where the 2 of them will fight to the death

ofc my nigga kim and american buckbee will have an grand showdown where the 2 of them will fight to the death

fight to death?!:pachah1::mjlol:
you think fat middle aged white can fight :chrisfreshhah:

Kim is gonna use her to prove the superiority of N.Korean cooch by allowing any eligible North Korean man to have a few rounds in there and displaying her clear physical inferiority to the North Korean people :fredo:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
fight to death?!:pachah1::mjlol:
you think fat middle aged white ***** can fight :chrisfreshhah:

Kim is gonna use her to prove the superiority of N.Korean cooch by allowing any eligible North Korean man to have a few rounds in there and displaying her clear physical inferiority to the North Korean people :fredo:
true long live supreme leader Kim Jong UN :salute::salute:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is a giant and he is a tele tubby asian anime

Trending