Trump tries to pimp out his staff to dictators

Garen

Chliin
VIP
Who has a flyer President? Mans actually pimping White House staff to secure deals hahaha
if he really is as fly as u say he should have given him on of his own daughters and not some lesbian looking niggatesse

if he really is as fly as u say he should have given him on of his own daughters and not some lesbian looking niggatesse
bruh Trump is a REAL nigga!! What kind of real nigga offers his daughter to someone?!:westbrookwtf:
like a real nigga he's offering/sending disposable pussy to a an opp to set him up :trumpsmirk:

man's america real first black president :wow:

Garen

Chliin
VIP
bruh Trump is a REAL nigga!! What kind of real nigga offers his daughter to someone?!:westbrookwtf:
like a real nigga he's offering/sending disposable pussy to a an opp to set him up :trumpsmirk:

man's america real first black president :wow:
nigga offering ur own daughter is a sign of guud fate and makes them become family as suck north korea and the us become one nation diplomacy 101 :obamaswag:

nigga offering ur own daughter is a sign of guud fate and makes them become family as suck north korea and the us become one nation diplomacy 101 :obamaswag:
a real nigga don't want no good fate it's all about them powermoves, i'm taking what's mine and yours whether you're willing or not:birdman:

shiit while i'm sending you huckabee send me your sister type of shit :trumpsmirk:

man's a world class degenerate :chrisfreshhah:

Garen

Chliin
VIP
a real nigga don't want no good fate it's all about them powermoves, i'm taking what's mine and yours whether you're willing or not:birdman:

shiit while i'm sending you huckabee send me your sister type of shit :trumpsmirk:

man's a world class degenerate :chrisfreshhah:
guud fate = powermover huckabee is an anssasin once she's in his mansion he will be killed by her

guud fate = powermover huckabee is an anssasin once she's in his mansion he will be killed by her
you think my homie Kim is gonna get played like a sucker like dat?!

nigga gonna be giving backshots to huckabee while his entire army is chanting the national anthem and he'll have america's ambassador to N.Korea film the whole thing :birdman: :wow:

Kim Jong Un ain't nothing to play with:wow:

Garen

Chliin
VIP
you think my homie Kim is gonna get played like a sucker like dat?!

nigga gonna be giving backshots to huckabee while his entire army is chanting the national anthem and he'll have america's ambassador to N.Korea film the whole thing :birdman: :wow:

Kim Jong Un ain't nothing to play with:wow:
ofc my nigga kim and american buckbee will have an grand showdown where the 2 of them will fight to the death

ofc my nigga kim and american buckbee will have an grand showdown where the 2 of them will fight to the death
fight to death?!:pachah1::mjlol:
you think fat middle aged white ***** can fight :chrisfreshhah:

Kim is gonna use her to prove the superiority of N.Korean cooch by allowing any eligible North Korean man to have a few rounds in there and displaying her clear physical inferiority to the North Korean people :fredo:

Garen

Chliin
VIP
fight to death?!:pachah1::mjlol:
you think fat middle aged white ***** can fight :chrisfreshhah:

Kim is gonna use her to prove the superiority of N.Korean cooch by allowing any eligible North Korean man to have a few rounds in there and displaying her clear physical inferiority to the North Korean people :fredo:
true long live supreme leader Kim Jong UN :salute::salute:

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is a giant and he is a tele tubby asian anime

Trending

Latest posts