Trump Teasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is trump teasing do you think? there is no way he can denuke a poor man with nothing to lose and who knows trump has all to lose regardless of his power because once he has something to lose, that is a clear edge and he will succumb to north korea not the other way around. To say they will give that up and that leveraging tool over pretty much any rich powerful country so they become like south korea, a section of america franchise model in the asia region, is unthinkable!!!

If he pulls it off, kudos to him, that is not just a nobel prize but should be noted as one of the greatest achievements in the 21st century or maybe more centuries, I mean coming from a back-drop of weakness(something to lose due to your wealth) to take another man's most prized asset which is his leverage tool and still make him happy to lose it and make him a in the franchise and have him compete among his other es, is really something that is at another level of diplomacy.

It takes balls to sit at that table wallahi especially considering what can happen if stipulations are on the table(options) from both sides. Kim(nuclear show down), Trump(Syria Model) but he has other options China, Siege, Nuclear, Plus a Syria Model, Plus that huge alliance(shaky right now with the trade deals) But it don't matter how many options trump has, that one tool kim has plus a nothing to lose mind-set is deadly since he ain't wealthy country, he don't care if it goes up in smoke but trump DOES. That's what U call a diplomatic edge that is hard to avoid.

Only the brave should sit in this guns drawn negiotation, no place for this type of talk for Somalis and their never ending 'transitional agreements' lol an agreement about having an agreement, or we will meet again for another meeting cuz the other side is unworkable and lets wait till election so we can put a guy like us on the other side. That aint diplomacy your trying to eliminate the other guy not negiotate so he will be back in the future and you never resolved anything and he is always susceptible to cause trouble loooooool. That's called deflecting or re-arranging the table to suit you and your vision with the right people you think that should be across the table, it's not negiotating the different view set, your running from it and avoiding it by trying to eliminate it.

That sort of talk in Korea isn't for the faint of hearted and I urge Somalis to pay close attention, because if he can denuke KIM, then you should be able to negiotate your away out of a paper fuckin bag in any workplace situation cause it aint as important as a man's only asset his nuke. That's equivalent of me taking your house and saying I will give you a few cookies in a return(development).

If he does win North Korea they will be loyal as f*ck these asians. Look how loyal they were to their policies up untill now, that's a great cake for him to take. No people like us we can't even make an agreement let alone HOLD IT which we haven't been able too in history. We especially in mid-east and africa are unreliable in all honesty, we don't keep our word and if someone else comes along we switch like the futo we are. We aint no north korea niyahow those east asians are something else, they die by their shit.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In Somalia we all bad deal makers. SL breaks union(deal breaker), houses shabab(deal breaker) to fight terror, unites with common shared enemy(federalism) with terrorists and centralists in mogadishu. Proof no dead bodies on their side just like no dead bodies on the ikhwan side, only federalists lying there.

Hawiye break an agreement the next day with changing of constitution, can't even hold it for a day sxb let alone centuries. PL is the best in this aspect 30 years so far in galkayo and alitihaad pact in bari in the 90s. But we are still shocking compared to the rest of the world as a whole, we have low rating as of reliability on agreements all of us as a whole but PL wud scale better is all im saying in terms of keeping his word among a bag of bad deal makers because everything is scalable, bad can be scaled to horrific, good to terrific. Somalia is horrific in deal processing and honoring and then scales to puntland who is bad only but not on that scale like SL/Hamar.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So don't get me twisted when I boast puntland up it's always from that perspective of the scale from bad to horrific becauses somalia as a whole is horrific place, there is nothing good or bad about it. There is no good options but their less horrific options and they dont operate like that these advisors to western nations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@draco Trump is hilarious, he said he was gonna treat china like shittttttttttttt in trade and did you see the trade deal he did, he punished the EU and Canada more. Not sure but does more steel come from those places and less from China? or was it a gesture help us with North Korea and we will go easy on trade stuff for you to cause less damage. Because at the end of day when a man has a gun to your head, people tend to drop their wallets and money pretty quick. Not much different with Kimmy, a poor man and nation due to sanctions, not much to lose, all to gain and his armed with a nuke, everyone will drop their goodies.

Security first. It's most important thing in life even before human rights, business, trade, or anything. Damn they must get taken care of in every government regardless what part of security they are. Tech side, intel, cops, border, coast, air, sea, army. Security guys come first before anything. It's the right hand man for any president and if he aint on that table as the no 1 advisor not 2 but 1, that president is a moron.

Trump does keep these boys satisfied, I don't blame him either. When a gun is on your head all is secondary and what I mean by gun is foreign nations armies, nukes, chemicals, society crumbling and law breaking down, Trump knows that has to come first. He has to drop his trade threats with china and tell the american ppl, china helped in denuking north korea and if they complain why not trade war with china tell em listen wouldnt u drop your wallet if a gun was on your head, well i dropped m wallet on trade also. They will shut their mouth.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope Somalis all watch the negiotations between nuclear kim and the teflon don. Nuke vs Goodies, stipulations libya model vs nuclear show down if results aren't happy on both sides and it breaks down. Possibly Trump will not lift the sanctions only without doing a Libyan model as that will cause a nuke to be fired off 3 directions, japan, south korea, and america and japs and south korea are open air loooooooool.

We need to watch how it's done for our own political talks, this is real sxb only if SOMETHING does come out of it, if it don't then we learn how not to do it. See that's why it don't matter if it's win or loss what's far worse is no moves at all. Noone can learn from it when no move is done.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trump could be playing a game up his sleeve also. Have a process kick-start let it drag out use it as re-election, re-elect me so I seal the deal on KIM or else you motherfuckers will have a mad man plus a poor man with nothing to lose with nukes pointed at you and no amount of nuclear threats from us will change our american weakness cause were just to fuckin rich.

Then he gets re-elected and does the nuclear talks slowly which he said 'korea wants to go slow' and then leave it sitting and abuse the next president when kimmy walks away saying he TRUSTED TRUMP to do with it and this new president a fuckin democrat most likely is unworkable and deal is off. Trump is seen as a hero if he only had more time, kim walks away with his nukes, democrat president LOOKS SHIT after trump and he is looked back on as favorably. How they conceal it will be interesting if it's true that is it. Or he may be genuine the wants this mad man of the block.

I watched a documentary of Trump back in the 80s talking to that guy that got fired Charlie Rose for sex scandals looooooooooool, wallahi go watch it, everything trump is saying now hasn't changed at all. The man doesn't seem to change his political views, I still doubt he is republican not when it comes to business, he doesn't care then, well how can you? money doesnt know gop or democrat, it only growth and he will side who ever it is on that. I mean even Somalis boast about how we overlook our clan differences when it comes to dropping shares and that's 3rd world for f*ck sakes, 1st world aint no different with business men and politics. But kheyre boasts about it in the world stage that somalis unite on money, that's not something to boast about, cause that wat money does anywhere.

But he was pissed off about paying for nations even back then in the 80s especially saudis, japan, nato, trade deficits and he still is. Always research your new CEO past job bro or Department head, he will do the same thing he did in his last job.

Trump felt like he was getting abused and treated like some nacas nacas dhalay ah by the world.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We really need to get rid of all our politicians, I mean drain the swamp. How the f*ck can u have some idiot stand on the world stage and say our ppl are good and unite over money, everyone in the world also does, what were talking about is how your remove the cancer in your heads and politics and unite on that.

But then again as some people may miscontrue what I am saying as tribal, it's not only kheyre. But I saw some shocking behaviors in last election in PL with awaare guy who owns sbc begging for votes, no joke, It's on youtube, he got up there and SAID FAMZ JUST PLEASE THIS TIME PUT IT IN FOR ME. Can you imagine begging someone to give you something? talk about no diplomatic skills, imagine having that fool negotiating for your clan, he would be begging the other side. He is pretty close to me tribe wise he is cusman maxamud.

I call a SPADE A SPADE regardless if it's my clan or not, if I see a move or act, I call it out so Somalis learn not to do that shit and embarass internationally. The message that it sends to the other guy negiotating is, your desperate and when your desperate he can change you to his belief to kill your clans well being and it proves to him you have no idealogy your just a power seeker only and those sorts of guys are who harm clans, nations, companies, etc.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Trump told the japs, south koreans, and china. Hey this guy is next to you, xafadada weeye it's not trumps and they should working over-time to capture this opportunity with Trump helping but all strategies need to come from them, they live there, they know each other and for god sakes the ones going down is them first even CHINA. He will point that shit str8 at them knowing they got 11 trillion gdp to lose and he has nothing and same for japan and south korea.

He is making these guys work over time, they start flooding DC all their ministers knowing just sit back let Franchise HQ handle it is over. No your handling it and you need to provide input, it's your ass on the line buu ula jeeday sidan filayo and if you can't then what in the world are u doing in politics.

But Trump dhowr jeer ayuu ke celiyay, he likes China especially that president. Abdillahi Yusuf also used to go there.

PresidentinChina.jpg

We haven't had a leader go back since bro. YEY wanted these boys also, I suspect as insurance for federalism for red sea leverage on diplomatic leverage on Americans and economic deals in minerals and resources because he signed a few away in mudug. Till Farole the clown came in and went to some stupid australian company, a unit of America no different to south korea and japan.

U need to go to OTHER franchises they may not be big yet but their another TRUE LIFELINE. Russia is the other one(preferrably weaponry), Trade the chinese, security cooperations with western unit in our area khaleej, ethios, kenyans. Politics do it western style with our own blend and twist to it using past historical systems, modern day ones, plus traditional system and see how it fits into our shared values and then just place ballot boxes to give it an EXTERIOR democracy but held up by real shared values utilizing excellence thru cheating our solutions or adapting it to our situation. Solid human rights ratings like oman we will score with a western ballot boxes adhered and honored(considered best democracy) as he hand over power swiftly so they will think it's democracy BUT IT AINT really just an exterior democracy, its on solid excellence and shared principles as a people. We will have oman ratings on all indexes of happiness, security, hardly anyone caring about voting cuz everyone is secured happily.

A Federalism with big fat body and small head as capital, designing our nation identifying what each part of our nation does, where is the heart, the legs, arms, stomach. Stomach can mean our economic life line, brain the innovation, politics, academia, our hands where is most our labor going or buy n sell traders, our legs where are we moving each decade and what phase are we win and what states are needed for that phase to happen.

We can literally design somalia of human body runti with a body working together in unison with insured system for life on solid rock hard human right values and exterior democracy and we transfer power in seconds.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know a-lot of you guys love geopolitics, I do watch it also because there is 8 billion in the world and we are only 10 million, not for any other reason but I know we will never find an answer there or else why haven't we with 20 years? hence my focus on the inside and any nation built of the other side will collapse eventually as geopolitics changes. There is no answer on the outside. The outside is only useful once the inside is built and built solid and gold standard.

Then the outside is about creating your back-ups then we can talk geopolitics cause we need to know where to target to get maximum results and not waste time in hotspots that go back n forth due to noone wanting to surrender the re-arrangement of that country in it's favor. Their usually fighting over how the head and body will be put together thats all in most war zones based on local divisions finding partners in foreign side and combining on interests and trade offs if the local guys win, the foreign guy get this and that and that basically.

It's not hard this geopolitic, the inside of a nation and doin what american forefathers did is fuckin hard, not the outside stuff.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Take a que from TRUMP all his focus on INSIDE AMERICA, he hardly leaves it not like our stupid futo leaders. Abdillahi HATED TRAVELLING TOO SXB. The answers are inside niyahow not your neighbors. Abdillahi would sit there in sanaag even eating camel meat and observing the real culture of somalia and wondering how to adapt it into our society like oman did while satisfying western democracy standards on external side.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you secure america u dont need to secure australia, their foreign policy dont change same with the UK and all the EU ese or japan and south korea. Yey didn't go around there but Farole went to australia even. You go to other franchises outside of the american mcdonald franchise of the world.

You honestly don't need a huge relationship with west besides america, secure the top dog, it's over the es are aligned at all times in our favor they cannot dare speak against his foreign policy direction. It's the franchise rules.

We need to warm up to the lavrovs and china, just in-case the western boys fall apart and their units around the world. Then have something going on the side for ourselves as more back up in case.

See how trump takes putin and china leaders serious, it's equal to them, their franchises, poorer francises, weaker one, but it's still a franchise wuuna og yahay odayga. Most his talks center around these nations. The rest are not their either one of them or under the other franchises. The rest are just pieces on the board runti wuuna og yahay.

That's why I want us having a neutral status like Oman, not a threat to any franchise but not staying in that position and doing nothing for ourselves and just waiting for whichever monster comes out to swallow us. U have to sacrifice alot when u join a franchise, there is terms n conditions.

Econimically each franchise member is free to do what it wants, it's just security and foreign policy there is HUGE terms and conditions, you must consult TRUMP. If we adopt a foreign policy where we want to create our own franchise that's like saying your popeye chicken but you wanna be KFC at the same time. Popeye is popeyes you aint gonna be kfc at the same time.

Or you can just listen I aint no franchise, I am an indepent retailer and not big reach externally, they will not find u threat to their franchises russia, china, america like mcdonalds doesnt care about some mom n pop burger stand. But we wanna make our mom n pop burger stand grow thru brutal foreign policy targetting and planning and measuring over time and reapply and regearing for excellence.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why you don't see any franchise player daring to create his own franchise, only neutral or independents can do so and they can only do it around other neutral or independent nations, u need to read their UN positions but their still franchise hands in there china in africa, economic, western political idealogies even though it is second rate and kangaroo, russians in mid-east arms suppliers. Their growing their franchise iyagu and you dont want tread where their playing and go in a back n forth, there is many more for the picking in the world.

Each franchise is different. In american ones their is allies gold standard, human rights, democracies, free markets, they check off alot of boxes. Then they trade one foreign policy, one security approach, but free to grow as much as u want as any franchise does with his franchisee cause it's for the good of all the franchise. Others are lower grade franchise players the african dogs, the arab dogs, partnership some who get escalated a bit on some important resource there or lane way or a key franchisee near it. The same is applicable to china and russians. Nothing is static in the world, it's all scalable and not all are equal.

Some of their franchise players are performing poorly in terms of growth, corruption, bad application of the franchise model, many factors especially with africa and india. Arabs not adopting the franchise but is a key partner due to oil, warding off other other franchise movements RUSSIA. Now China on the red sea and the shipping lane. We could achieve that status the arab status due to the shipping lane, how we perform inside is up to us no nation can tell u that and no franchise owner can provide advice about your location and requirements. I would take that arab partnership status in return for somalia neutrality being respected like Oman so then we are not restricted to develop our own foreign policy and security.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't agree with what he did yesterday regarding tariffs but you don't have to agree 100% with anyone you support.

That his position, but I just don't like the franchise restriction on not allowing u form your gang as insurance and footprint around the world, it's restrictive and who in the world puts their eggs in one basket in this shaky and disturbed world of idealogies creeping around and world order changer around not just big nations but even terrorists and non state actors like muslim brotherhood idealogy. God knows what happening in those little asian countries that are poor or south america(something i have to read on).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't agree with what he did yesterday regarding tariffs but you don't have to agree 100% with anyone you support.

I think Trump likes China XI leader cause he senses genuine man and I think Abdillahi also sensed it and went there, The rest of the world are fakers and honest ppl dont want nothing to do with their games. Honest people tend to be rude like YEY, bad mouthed, not politicians but genuine people and they don't deal with fakers and sense it like hawiye and isaaq types.

They definitely not politicians what I call them is statesman, they're about the nation niyahow I think china XI, Trump and Abdillahi and don't do that games and talk one way walk another way types. I don't insult and have high morals unlike trump(assad) hawiye type, sweet mouth but millions of skulls behind his chair when he said that. It's those states-man don't deal with and Trump called him an animal and that's what assad response was can u believe it? I dont speak like that and im moral but your a fuckin killer u moron and u got millions of skulls on the floor for keeping power. It's like what hawiye and isaaq do and talk sweet and kill people, blow them up, and shit but MJ dont.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Some politicians are different some are idealogical some are just pure states-man, it's about the nation not idealogy and very few fell in that category and maybe their are some around today in the world but it's RAREEEEEEEE. Abdillahi yusuf just wanted 90 degmo to be fat and head small and thought it should be all about achieving that nothing else, no tribe, nothing.

All centered around that vision and everything else secondary or how to achieve it which means getting ur hands dirty with tribal concerns, city concerns, rural concerns, foreign concerns, etc. Trump is getting dirty with MS13, he has no choice that he has to put his hands on it and it will be dirty, it will be messier, it will be painful, but it's gotta be done and abdillahi I think was the same these ikhwanis needed smashing out of MOG.

It would be funny if we asked trump what he would do if MS13 penetrated all ur banks, universities, telecoms and wall street, blowing up the streets, working with foreign gangs to terrorize americans into their new order so they can attack the world and join a caliphate franchise. I would love to know if what abdillahi did and what he does which was smash them out of the nation would be the same and watch what obama or clinton do, LETS TALK ABOUT IT like the hawiyes are doing with SHABAB, IKHWANI, CENTRALIST. Lets talk about it QATAR.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The hawiyes are our liberals and the Majerten Conservatives but also has lots of liberals like gaas, sharmarke types. But it also has the faroles, the yeys, etc the job needs to get done weeye iyagu. The others are like we will need to talk about first FOR 20 YEARS and then meet again cause this meeting didnt work out. Agree to have another agreement signed at the bottom and HOLD HANDS IN THE AIR.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you like liberals you will love hawiye, if you love far right nazism based on race, u will love the isaaq, if you love conservative get the job done get a majerten. The hawiye will kill ya with words and be tricky about it to ensure their centralist policy is achieved like too many presidents, ethio dividing us, uae sucks, all the backers of federalism and who wanna see 90 district get fat and 2 cities small heads like a normal body. Where-as mj will kill you with actions and ppl will applaude like mad or go crazy like shit on yey. But something will happen. If u want isaaq you will get day-dreams of isaaq nationalism like white nationlist dream of white america, its good dreams, but if u want dreamer get the isaaq.

I am not saying their no place for either side liberal, conservatives and far rights it's just when do we use it for our benefit, if we have to go liberal to secure a neutral ally because he is commy, then so be it cause we just need bodies in the gang.

The thing about the YEY types they wont tell its gonna be all rosy, it will be painful and u gonna cry cause surgery isn't good feeling afterwards. They wont promise u the world, he used to say all the time waxaa xasusatin meeshay aada waa la arki doona, we will see what happens but he promised wax ba dhacayo lakin ma dhihi jirin guul bay noqon ama guul daro but something will happen. He guarantees a move which mean if its successful u copy in future, if its not u learn not to do it. He wont sit there like hawiyes and just say lets have another meeting and sing some somali songs for 20 years and start walking up to federalist tea shops and put a fuckin gun to their heads.

In the end ethio, west, un asked YEY please step down we've seen enough and he did but they knew something was gonna happen, he never said it was gonna be perfect. The world and Somalis all knew what u were getting with YEY. Those fuckwits that criticize him he called them back in one interview against ina qasim and marehan and said AT LEAST I MAKE MY MOVES, you dont for 20 fuckin years and just talk. He was given 5 years, he aint gonna waste in talks cuz it wont come those 5 years cuz other wolves line up. I remember clearly he said anigu wax baan la yimi idinku 20 sano halkas la wareegayseen hotelyo iyo marehan ah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts