Trump suggests Egypt could blow up GERD, blames Ethiopia for current stalemate in dam talks.

Somali officials should really consider allying with the US since Ethiopia is currently working with the Chinese if we ally with America life could really turn around.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The US are close allies with Egypt so it makes sense for them to back Egypt. Especially when Ethiopia is backed by China. This is :
“The Scramble of Africa The Sequel” :sass2:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Somali officials should really consider allying with the US since Ethiopia is currently working with the Chinese if we ally with America life could really turn around.
Somalia prime allies are with Turkey and Qatar and it’s unlikely that’ll change anytime soon. I think Somalia wants to remain neutral in this US-China Cold War.

Somalia prime allies are with Turkey and Qatar and it’s unlikely that’ll change anytime soon. I think Somalia wants to remain neutral in this US-China Cold War.
Somalia will never remain neutral.Who do you think supports AMISOM?

The base in Xalanle is Pax American.
So literary US owns Somalia.
They have base in Xamar,Bali dogle,Kismaayo etc

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Come on, Egypt. What're you waiting for?
IdealLinedArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

:lawd:

Somalis can ally with more then 2 countries. The US is currently more worried about China then it was with Turkey so that won’t really be a problem.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Somalia will never remain neutral.Who do you think supports AMISOM?

The base in Xalanle is Pax American.
So literary US owns Somalia.
They have base in Xamar,Bali dogle,Kismaayo etc
To my knowledge and I could be wrong here if I am forgive me but Amisom is a UNSC approved peacekeeping organisation. It’s supported and backed by the US but by other western elites as well :mjdontkno:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm behind the Ethiopians. An unstable Ethiopia is bad for all of us. Imagine 2 countries on the horn of Africa being in civil war, Somalia would be flooded with transit migrants to Yemen and Arab countries it would be a complete disaster. Lets also not deny Ethiopia its right to pursue energy independence. Egypt doesn't care about us, we should negotiate our own river rights with Ethiopia.

I'm behind the Ethiopians. An unstable Ethiopia is bad for all of us. Imagine 2 countries on the horn of Africa being in civil war, Somalia would be flooded with transit migrants to Yemen and Arab countries it would be a complete disaster. Lets also not deny Ethiopia its right to pursue energy independence. Egypt doesn't care about us, we should negotiate our own river rights with Ethiopia.
Dont worry youbcan avail yourself near the dam and wait for Egypt to bomb the dam.

No flooding Amhara will flee to Sudan while Oromos will be comming back to Oromia.

People only flee when a dicrator like Abye becomes more powerful and assertive.

Unstable Ethiopia is where a dictator is ruling.Why would oromos flee when Ethiopia disintegrates?

Do you see any Oromos arriving now in Somalia? No because Oromos have decided to fight for their rights and are willing to lose millions.
If Abye wins then Somalis from Ogaden will be migrating to Somalia just like 77.

I see an old man with a wounded ago nothing else :ftw9nwa:. The US is Ethiopia's partner for decades to come. There is no problem with our relations with the US. This idiot has no clue and is only crying because his ego was wounded because Ethiopia refused to accept his stupid crap deal. Now he is just crying and begging Sudan to help Ethiopia accept his trash deal. Go cry old man, go cry! Ethiopia and the US remain strong partners for generations to come.

Defying all odds and creating reality on the ground! 💪

:salute:

Last edited:
I see an old man with a wounded ago nothing else :ftw9nwa:. The US is Ethiopia's partner for decades to come. There is no problem with our relations with the US. This idiot has no clue and is only crying because his ego was wounded because Ethiopia refused to accept his stupid crap deal. Now he is just crying and begging Sudan to help Ethiopia accept his trash deal. Go cry old man, go cry! Ethiopia and the US remain strong partners for generations to come.

shut the f*ck up you raw meat eater

You are done Naftanya all the funds US used to give to Shit hole Ethiopia will stop eventually.

No one buys your Christian propaganda any more.
You sided with the devil you rip what you sow.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
If Trump gets re-elected, there is a real possibility that Egypt will resort to bombing the GERD dam. Arab monarchs and autocrats are firmly in the US-Israeli axis now. Allowing the GERD destruction might be a way of thanking from the US to the Arabs.

Ethiopia might end up like Qatar in the Gulf dispute. If Abiy is smart he should make quick deals with countries that at odds with Arab rulers. That would be Russia, Turkey and China.

I would recommend Ethiopians to study what happened to the next gen French Navy ship and the Greek F-16s when they tried to approach the Turkish seismic research ship in the East Med. The Turkish Air Force Awacs plane and a number of long endurance drones equipped with electronic warfare system were able to blind the French and Greeks. Obviously Turkey has an umbrella over the East Med and rely on drones that can stay for 24h in the air working in teams as raptors. The French immediately left the area. The future of warfare is already happening.

Ethiopians need such an umbrella over GERD in case Trump gets re-elected.

Trending