Trump stands up for Muslims being abused in China

Now that is bizarre right??? Either Trump is a devil or a Saint. Which is he?
Neither. He isn’t perfect but he’s a damn pretty good president looking out for his citizens. No slogans, just action. Think Obama would’ve done this? Ha!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Neither. He isn’t perfect but he’s a damn pretty good president looking out for his citizens. No slogans, just action. Think Obama would’ve done this? Ha!

Yep i agree. I always knew he only looked out for America. When he says Make America great again, he means make America # 1 again in the world. (but the racists minority interpret it as racist because they are racists themselves) Since 80s on CNN he is recorded in being after china, and other countries taking us for dupes

Macalin M

Out here
If I’ve been to Somalia am I banned from America? Quick question because the mandem want to go US but I’m scared I might be banned.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
he is president of america and NOT president of the world or president of muslims.
the us goverment has strong ties with india and israel, yet im not hearing one bit of criticism from the us how they treat muslims.
trump simply uses the plight of the ugyurs muslim as a cover to continue his failed protectionist policies/trade war against china.

Trending

Latest posts