Trump says no more Faraxs and Xalimos to America in his Minnesota rally.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK now that i have revealed I do not support Trump again, but realistically guys. Has America been good to us Somalis???

Our youth in jail or deported

Our grown ups in pain and in drugs and alcoholics

Our daughters are partying and dh!ilowying

I mean , refugee in America has been horrible for us

Perhaps this will make us concentrate on our mother land???? We have enough diaspora somalis with money and genius, we can build our country and make it look like america, with its malls and escalators, but infused in Islam & our Islamic culture

Last edited:
OK now that i have revealed I do not support Trump again, but realistically guys. Has America been good to us Somalis???

Perhaps this will make us concentrate on our mother land???? We have enough diaspora somalis with money and genius, we can build our country and make it look like america, with its malls and escalators!

Somali elders are too prideful to admit their problems to the youth and the youth have too much disdain for elders to take in their wisdom. It sad wallahi

Tukraq

VIP
lol if we were model minority trump couldn't use as bait for racist. The truth is reer america is unproductive. They had a documentary in one minnesota community and not even one xaliimo or farah could read, write speak or understand english. smdh
Read my post again, model minority is a negative only cucks would want to be it

Ilhan is a political gift for Trump, he will win Minnesota in 2020.
Minnesota is a city state:russ:
Minneapolis is gonna decide for the state not fat ass Trump or the hicks from rural Minnesota:pachah1:
The had 80 out of 87 counties in 2016 and still lost why would the results be better now when the metro area is fast growing while rural mn is losing population :russ:

Read my post again, model minority is a negative only cucks would want to be it
Model minority are code words used against other minorities usually is always white racist man using it to describe his ass kissers:pachah1:
Any white that complains about inner city,liberals,crime,anything that might benefit minorities<always racist
Recently even the state governer told them to gtfo after ing about somalis:mjlaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
Model minority are code words used against other minorities usually is always white racist man using it to describe his ass kissers:pachah1:
Any white that complains about inner city,liberals,crime,anything that might benefit minorities<always racist
Recently even the state governer told them to gtfo after ing about somalis:mjlaugh:
exactly he's coming from a made ass kissing mindset, kulaha "productive", nigga I don't got to be productive for shit f*ck them crackers

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Perhaps this will make us concentrate on our mother land???? We have enough diaspora somalis with money and genius, we can build our country and make it look like america, with its malls and escalators, but infused in Islam & our Islamic culture

Compared the most Somali business men around the world. The American on average seem to the wealthiest. So you got that going for you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Compared the most Somali business men around the world. The American on average seem to the wealthiest. So you got that going for you.

You are right. Compared to ALL Somali diaspora, American Somalis are the wealthiest. Mashalaah. But I hope we also reflect the generosity of American spirits, we need to donate to Somalia, and I am sure they do.

Trending

Latest posts