Trump says no more Faraxs and Xalimos to America in his Minnesota rally.

Is this guy crazy? I'm pretty sure most Somali Americans especially those in Minnesota are legal citizens now. What deportation is he talking about? Anyways stay safe reer Minnesota/America! Watch your back because you never know what some racist bigot could do. Stay safe!

upload_2019-10-11_22-8-17.jpeg upload_2019-10-11_22-9-15.jpeg

upload_2019-10-11_22-9-39.jpeg upload_2019-10-11_22-10-0.jpeg

1-161111-mplsprotest.jpg

Wow you are all surprised these inherent racists don't like us. Have you not learned anything from the black American struggle?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Reer Minnesota stay safe. You heard the cheers, these ajanbis don't like us

Wow. This is really shocking. Political correctness thrown out of the window,.

He said 85% of NO MORE refugees resettlement executive order

Well, another president will come and reverse the executive order. Welcome to America.

America!

America

Sing with me guys

Last edited:
Wow. This is really shocking. Political correctness thrown out of the window,.

He said 85% refugees resettlement executive order.

Well, another president will come and reverse the executive order. Welcome to America.

America!

America

Sing with me guys
#America, America America ha jabto#

Is this guy crazy? I'm pretty sure most Somali Americans especially those in Minnesota are legal citizens now. What deportation is he talking about? Anyways stay safe reer Minnesota/America! Watch your back because you never know what some racist bigot could do. Stay safe!
This

Quit that model minority Cuck midset, productive kulaha

lol if we were model minority trump couldn't use as bait for racist. The truth is reer america is unproductive. They had a documentary in one minnesota community and not even one xaliimo or farah could read, write speak or understand english. smdh

Trending