Trump says London needs a new mayor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say give it a go.

right now uk is a war zone, man can’t even flex how I wanna flex due to gaajogang plotting quick like bees to honey.

Evil eye is rampant aswell.

In general living in any hood in the uk you gotta blend in and take all measures to not get got.

Toxic vibes, people get dropped like flies if you successful and friendly
Imagine London becomes the next Detroit or Stockton or Chicago. That’s tuff.

Na just know where you going you’ll be aight as long as you don’t wander around clueless or hang in random estates. Don’t do dumb stuff and you’ll be aight

Everytime I return, the situation seems to only worsen. It will probably be my last visit until the Labour stench in the city is removed. I won't hold my breath (I will literally though).

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Everytime I return, the situation seems to only worsen. It will probably be my last visit until the Labour stench in the city is removed. I won't hold my breath (I will literally though).
Yea I can confirm it’s an atrocity. Did you know last year every 15 minutes there was knifecrime.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yea wallahi in the uk as a whole there was a really high number of knife crime. It worked out to be every 15 mins someone got cheffed nationwide statistics tho.

This is gonna be one bloody summer wallaahi, I'm actually pretty worried

Nin-culus

Laandheer
This is gonna be one bloody summer wallaahi, I'm actually pretty worried
Trust me I’m now looking forward to somewhat stability when someone like trump comes in and takes control.

Btw this summer is a massacre and the mad ting is I’m probably going to stay here.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Trust me I’m now looking forward to somewhat stability when someone like trump comes in and takes control.

Btw this summer is a massacre and the mad ting is I’m probably going to stay here.

Make sure you wont get caught lacking bro, it could be a gun, knife or acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts