Trump pardons Lil Wayne

Trump got his back for the homies

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel like it's a mix of preparing for 2024 and taking some of the attention away from the other white guy's inauguration today.

he was impeached TWICE, that means, according to US LAWS, he is not qualified to be president again. (or according to the constitution)

The senate hasn't convicted him yet, and even if they did, they'd have to run another vote to bar him from running again.

Also, I think Donald J. Trump almost has more clout than the U.S constitution. Once Covid-19 pandemic is over and we're back in our normal groove of weekly school shootings and race wars at rallies and marches across the country, I'm confident there will be enough momentum for another run and eventually a coup. Hopefully.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The senate hasn't convicted him yet, and even if they did, they'd have to run another vote to bar him from running again.

Also, I think Donald J. Trump almost has more clout than the U.S constitution. Once Covid-19 pandemic is over and we're back in our normal groove of weekly school shootings and race wars at rallies and marches across the country, I'm confident there will be enough momentum for another run and eventually a coup. Hopefully.

Charming.

source.gif

Trending