Trump Now Leading In 5 Of The 6 Key States in 2024 Election Polls! Trump's Black Support At Unprecedented Levels! Biden & Democrates In Panic Mode!

"Black voters — long a bulwark for Democrats and for Mr. Biden — are now registering 22 percent support in these states for Mr. Trump, a level unseen in presidential politics for a Republican in modern times. " - From NYT

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't like this man one bit but I admire he is true to his psychopath tendencie and isn't putting on a 'front', that's admirable, I doubt he is losing sleep or has a conscious issue. The ones who I do despise are the psychopath who put on a 'academic, politicall, religious, charity costumes' yet are donald trump inside, that's the true psychopath. Trump warkisu waa 'cad yahay' as a man u must respect that, kan duliga oo shaar malin walbo soo gashanayo oo ah hidden psychopath internally are the problem, ppl who wear 'sheep clothings but are really wolves', trump isn't wearing 'sheep clothings'

Yeah even Democrats are thinking twice on whether to vote for Biden. Some people consider the Ukraine Russia conflict and the Israel palestine conflict he's fault.

Also he keeps sleeping during meetings can't finish a sentence without stuttering and basically looks like a zombie. Trump is probably going to win this time

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm officially saying it Tump will become president again in 2024.

Trumps revenge arc is ganna be crazy
:trumpsmirk:

The other thing u have to take into account, it's the ppl who r misunderstood or despised by their peers tend to be one the future honors becuz his generation simply didn't 'get them' cuz they were ahead of their time/peers. This is quite accepted, all the ppl we honor today, in their time were despised is consistent. So that's why I give trump benefit of doubt

Yeah even Democrats are thinking twice on whether to vote for Biden. Some people consider the Ukraine Russia conflict and the Israel palestine conflict he's fault.

Also he keeps sleeping during meetings can't finish a sentence without stuttering and basically looks like a zombie. Trump is probably going to win this time
In times of war people look towards strongmen to lead. Biden looks weak! Also, Americans are feeling poorer than ever to. Things are not looking good for Biden.

In times of war people look towards strongmen to lead. Biden looks weak! Also, Americans are feeling poorer than ever to. Things are not looking good for Biden.
Biden was lucky to be elected in the first place. It was Trump's fourth year (2020) that made people turn against him. The blm riots occured and him being against mandated covid mask made the centrist turn from him and go towards Biden

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Kool-Aid I used to follow politics under trump a-lot, i sensed a real hope, he was REAL, then biden came and I switched off, cuz his wearing a 'shaar' or 'sheep clothing' like the rest of the gop-democrats are, their all about their 'interests, grudges, status, pride, ego' but whn camera rolls they disguise it in their 'sheep clothing and playin the maskin'.

Keo

VIP
Don't know why y'all bootyclap for Trump when Somalia was part of his travel ban policy which restricted people from Somalia from being able to obtain visas to the US.

You guys are weird.

Democrats have destroyed the black community, they have broken nucleus family made them the face of gays and their support get shit on, Asian got their own haute crime law what did the black community get

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

"Black voters — long a bulwark for Democrats and for Mr. Biden — are now registering 22 percent support in these states for Mr. Trump, a level unseen in presidential politics for a Republican in modern times. " - From NYT
What about Hispanic voters numbers which party are they supporting. And Hispanic is the biggest minority in voting powers taking AA spot.

What about Hispanic voters numbers which party are they supporting. And Hispanic is the biggest minority in voting powers taking AA spot.
Michigan. Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin which are 4 of the 6 states that will decide the election all have more black people in them.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Michigan. Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin which are 4 of the 6 states that will decide the election all have more black people in them.
Bruh black people will never switch side with republican. All my money democrats will win in this election. Right know the republicans part is messy. I think Donald trump will end up in prison.