Trump is the most optimistic soul ever!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just like me. :)

SO he makes his daily press tv live. Says- every thing is fantastic. Social distant lock down changed till April 30 now, instead of next week.

Then he shares an anecdotal story about his friend. He says-- I spoke to my friend who went to the hospital, he is older, and over weight-- I call him later to follow up. "I'm told he is in a comma! I said what? "

(my deep condolences to the forum fatties)

Trump sighs, breathes hard & whispers -- this is unbelievable.

Then he goes back right to being optimistic. Futuristic. Lets shine our shoes boyz & girls, we going to go to work soon.

Every thing will be fine guys. I am proud to be your president.

And me sitting here thinking--- PLEASE MR. Prez don't die on me. :)

I do respect the fact that everything is going to sh1tter he atleast tries to tell everything is good. No point of people worrying before dying. Better it just hit you

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I do respect the fact that everything is going to sh1tter he atleast tries to tell everything is good. No point of people worrying before dying. Better it just hit you

And that is why I like him. He is Manly. If he was a girly man, he would be pessimistic, and starting thinking of the worst. Then what will happen to us women folk who r susceptible to neurotics. We respect a man who holds his strength until his last breath.

And that is why I like him. He is Manly. If he was a girly man, he would be pessimistic, and starting thinking of the worst. Then what will happen to us women folk who r susceptible to neurotics. We respect a man who holds his strength until his last breath.
Best way to deal with bad news is pretend they don’t exist

:dead: :dead1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra But he won't be here after November, for now he get a way with what
he wants.

I guarantee u he will be re-elected if he fixes this virus mess. My question -- time will tell. I had no idea how valuable and amazing time is walaahi. One week we r fine, next week 200,000 people are dying. Lets go to the gym guys. Oooops we can't social gather. we r screwed

I guarantee u he will be re-elected if he fixes this virus mess. My question -- time will tell. I had no idea how valuable and amazing time is walaahi. One week we r fine, next week 200,000 people are dying. Lets go to the gym guys. Oooops we can't social gather. we r screwed
[/QUOTE

hahaha lets do halal bet, Trump Jong Un will not be re-elected. :)

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Still an racist asshole, idc if he guessed right on the hydroxychloroquine and zithromax treatment!!!

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Just like me. :)

SO he makes his daily press tv live. Says- every thing is fantastic. Social distant lock down changed till April 30 now, instead of next week.

Then he shares an anecdotal story about his friend. He says-- I spoke to my friend who went to the hospital, he is older, and over weight-- I call him later to follow up. "I'm told he is in a comma! I said what? "

(my deep condolences to the forum fatties)

Trump sighs, breathes hard & whispers -- this is unbelievable.

Then he goes back right to being optimistic. Futuristic. Lets shine our shoes boyz & girls, we going to go to work soon.

Every thing will be fine guys. I am proud to be your president.

And me sitting here thinking--- PLEASE MR. Prez don't die on me. :)

F*** off @Basra how come your thread that has barely two pages stays up all day but my thread disappears. :4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt: