TRUMP IS THE MAN!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi this man is either insane or just TOO FREAKING CONFIDENT!!!

When asked how will he rate his handling of Corona crises 1 - 10

He said

10 he didn't even flinch

He also said the market will take care of itself. He is so cavalier and cocky and confident.

Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi

Trump …..is a fantastic leader. Manly & fantastic. Of course megalomaniac but still fantastic. He is optimistic. He is futuristic. He is a capitalistic at heart. Perfect for America.

All he needs is a vice president who is a female, who will handle the administration and human resources stuff.

Who will organize and will handle administrative details of mobilization, quarantine issues and etc etc His better half. He is literally John Wayne of Wall Street!

Last edited:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Walaahi this man is either insane or just TOO FREAKING CONFIDENT!!!

When asked how will he rate his handling of Corona crises 1 - 10

He said

10 he didn't even flinch

He also said the market will take care of itself. He is so cavalier and cocky and confident.

Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi

Trump …..is a fantastic leader. Manly & fantastic. Of course megalomaniac but still fantastic. He is optimistic. He is futuristic. He is a capitalistic at heart. Perfect for America.

All he needs is a vice president who is a female, who will handle the administration and human resources stuff.

Who will organize and will handle administrative details of mobilization, quarantine issues and etc etc His better half. He is literally John Wayne of Wall Street!

Marry him already:draketf:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I would If I were a gaalo, qalaanjo...but Alhamdhulilaah I am Muslim. I appreciate him, as I would appreciate a cute monkey in a zoo cage
Basra ladies and gentlemen,
trump2.jpg

I would If I were a gaalo, qalaanjo...
tenor - 2020-03-16T235555.878.gif

tenor - 2020-03-16T235603.795.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He's extremely confident and that's what got him elected. He thinks he's the smartest person in the room even though he's incoherent and struggles to make a meaningful sentence.

There's a wise quote that says: "All con men are confident". The "con" part of the word conman is short for confidence.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's extremely confident and that's what got him elected. He thinks he's the smartest person in the room even though he's incoherent and struggles to make a meaningful sentence.

There's a wise quote that says: "All con men are confident". The "con" part of the word conman is short for confidence.

@Karim

Walaahi u r smart & astute.

I wish I had that kinda of confident. or con. I am always self critical. always sympathetic and empathetic.

I want to walk into a room and just grab an imaginary testicle without being called a lesbian.

Can I do that?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim

Walaahi u r smart & astute.

I wish I had that kinda of confident. or con. I am always self critical. always sympathetic and empathetic.

I want to walk into a room and just grab an imaginary testicle without being called a lesbian.

Can I do that?
Thanks for the compliment But....
Do they actually call you a lesbian?!! That's messed up:russ:

We can’t not stan this man. We love to see it. I can’t wait for him to obliterate that dementia patient

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am going to Miss Trump every day TV press conference when the Corona virus mess is handled.

:)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have been noticing Trump pouting lips in this every day press conference. Very adorable I must say.

PS UK lot--- everything shut down for 3 weeks? Bisiinka.

Trending