Trump is hilarious....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So the president is actually going to STOP the production of a $20 note which was scheduled to be printed in 2020. The current $20 bill shows President Jackson, Obama administration scheduled to replace Jackson with Harriet Tubman, an ex slave who freed a lot of slaves. She basically looks like this

5ced947f2100005300e67334.jpeg

My thoughts are--- none of the world will accept $20 bill now. Everybody wants a white face , or it wont work. Even Africans in Africa I am afraid. So, yes, I agree with Trump. It is hilarious though!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/whats-keeping-harriet-tubman-off-the-20-201952646.html

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So the president is actually going to STOP the production of a $20 note which was scheduled to be printed in 2020. The current $20 bill shows President Jackson, Obama administration scheduled to replace Jackson with Harriet Tubman, an ex slave who freed a lot of slaves. She basically looks like this

5ced947f2100005300e67334.jpeg

My thoughts are--- none of the world will accept $20 bill now. Everybody wants a white face , or it wont work. Even Africans in Africa I am afraid. So, yes, I agree with Trump. It is hilarious though!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/whats-keeping-harriet-tubman-off-the-20-201952646.html

He's right, Adeero Trump is always right.

Imagine having a bantu somali in our currency in Somalia?
:gucciwhat:

How can you embarrass a man who has no shame or limits. The president debates were hilarious wallahi. Low energy jeb and lying ted. He accused ted cruz dad of killing jfk lol. When you look back he said Ted so many crazy things that we just got usee to them. The man made fun of a disable journalist for god sake

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's right, Adeero Trump is always right.

Imagine having a bantu somali in our currency in Somalia?
:gucciwhat:

My dear frankly I think bantu somalis and somali landheers are same thing in my eyes. Sh!t holes.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How can you embarrass a man who has no shame or limits. The president debates were hilarious wallahi. Low energy jeb and lying ted. He accused ted cruz dad of killing jfk lol. When you look back he said Ted so many crazy things that we just got usee to them. The man made fun of a disable journalist for god sake

Trump is like a rich kid who never grew up. For some odd reason walaahi I tolerate him, until he starts attacking somalis and then I get temporarily triggered, otherwise I am a big fan. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So cute! She's not an ex-slave, may Trump replace the negro with her!

I think Trump and most white people operate on looks. So basic and barbaric. Me too unfortunately. Harriet Tubman, God bless her contribution to humanity but it is not very elegant to have her on our dollar. Maybe I am qasaaro and savage. But I speak from the heart/ lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I think Trump and most white people operate on looks. So basic and barbaric. Me too unfortunately. Harriet Tubman, God bless her contribution to humanity but it is not very elegant to have her on our dollar. Maybe I am qasaaro and savage. But I speak from the heart/ lol

I'm sure it's the nose...But anyway i'm willing to date an egyptian girl, but egyptians have such big noses :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm sure it's the nose...But anyway i'm willing to date an egyptian girl, but egyptians have such big noses :(

Why Egyptians? they are hairy. They have strong noses. Try Malaysian. Or Indonesians. They muslims too.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why Egyptians? they are hairy. They have strong noses. Try Malaysian. Or Indonesians. They muslims too.

I know a girl who is egyptian, she's cute but the nose! May my Isaaq blood give me kids with the cushitic features.

imagine thm saying please can you break for me into 2 tens.

Trump is like a rich kid who never grew up. For some odd reason walaahi I tolerate him, until he starts attacking somalis and then I get temporarily triggered, otherwise I am a big fan. lol

I relate to him because if i was rich i would be an a-hole who dont give feck as well. Give me power and money and I would be far worse than him. Also dems are pathetic and he constantly slaps them

I personally would like to see Harriet Tubman on the 20$ bill, maybe Biden will speed up the process, I'm tired of seeing Andrew Jackson and his troubled past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending