Trump is hilarious: a woman frm the Yazidi tribe wails on him but doesn’t know who she is

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She wants him to bring her family from Iraq. Trump was like “I got no more room. Im building a wall”.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I’ve noticed he’s kicked it up a few notches lately, but it’s directed towards random people who’re not his opponents, while at the same time being oddly radio silent towards the candidates who’re vying for his seat.

I’m hearing some members of his base complain about his mouthiness.

I’ve noticed he’s kicked it up a few notches lately, but it’s directed towards random people who’re not his opponents, while at the same time being oddly radio silent towards the candidates who’re vying for his seat.

I’m hearing some members of his base complain about his mouthiness.
Bro, those old neocons are hating. When I saw Reagan say Trump is racist, I laughed for a half hour or so at the seer hypocrisy. The same president that brought war of drugs that many black men in jail for drug procession. Or Bush's warmonger ass ??! These other Republican's are just as much of statist cucks as the democrats. I don't like everything he's done, but outside I think that needs to understand Islam more and be more proactive with Lessing US government intervention in Africa and the middle East, he's pretty decent and I like his bluntness. Obama's too much of cuck and him and the Clinton's seem two faced and free polite

Kkkkkkkk mudane Trump hasn't got any time for those sandnig beggers.

"Can you tell me why you was given the nobel peace prize?" :mjlaugh:

Muji

VIP
Bro, those old neocons are hating. When I saw Reagan say Trump is racist, I laughed for a half hour or so at the seer hypocrisy. The same president that brought war of drugs that many black men in jail for drug procession. Or Bush's warmonger ass ??! These other Republican's are just as much of statist cucks as the democrats. I don't like everything he's done, but outside I think that needs to understand Islam more and be more proactive with Lessing US government intervention in Africa and the middle East, he's pretty decent and I like his bluntness. Obama's too much of cuck and him and the Clinton's seem two faced and free polite
Sis I don’t know what to tell you but Reagan has been dead for a while now so I don’t think he has been able to call the Trump administration racist.

The rest of you need to get your tongue out of Trumps ass

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She wants him to bring her family from Iraq. Trump was like “I got no more room. Im building a wall”.

Oh my God Trump. is just adorable walaahi. looooooooooooooooool