Trump is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly would you gain from supporting trump ? All jokes aside.

I don't gain anything from it.

I have my own values. I stick by them. I'm a principled person. You think I need briefcases filled with money to support something/politician like you and the rest do.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I don't gain anything from it.

I have my own values. I stick by them. I'm a principled person. You think I need briefcases filled with money to support something/politician like you and the rest do.

You and Trump have no similar values, you are minority plus you claim to be lebral what moral values do you share with Trump?

Keep crying :trumpsmirk:

I was the first human being to endorse Trump.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...nt-of-the-2016-us-presidential-election.3771/

2016 was a great year.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
#Brexit

full

I'm convinced this guys a white troll pretending to be Somali......:birdman:

You don't have to support hillary to see the crooked Ness of Trump.

Let me support who I like.

You're not an atheist. I am thinking of putting you on the list.

I'm convinced this guys a white troll pretending to be Somali......:birdman:

My great grand grand mother is a Jew from Jaslo in Poland. Technically I'm Jewish by abtirsi (Jewish abtirsi is way stronger than Somali abtirsi) but I look Somali

My great grand grand mother is a Jew from Jaslo in Poland. Technically I'm Jewish by abtirsi (Jewish abtirsi is way stronger than Somali abtirsi) but I look Somali

So your great grand grand Somali Grandfather married a Polish Jew in the late 1800's? How does that even happen???:what1:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

You cannot name what moral values you share with Trump you deflect. Ad hominem

Yawn....its not funny anymore.
You have milked that joke for all its worth. Let it gooooo.

VixR

Veritas
I personally hope he doesn't get impeached, and that nothing continues to happen in this current fashion (vs something awful happening). His followers are extremely stupid but very loyal, somehow, and if you thought the protests upon his presidency were bad, it would be much worse were he to be successfully impeached.
You're just regurgitating Cenk Ugurs talking points and selling them as your own.

Let Trump destroy USA. Maxa kaa galay adiga, ma Mareeykan baa tahay?
whoa.png

Let him destroy it. English speaking countries have had a good run, its time for someone else. Between Trump and Brexit, I see a shift in power in the world.
What's your prognosis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending