Trump is done with America and has announced the military will be on the streets immediately

trump decided to bring the war on terror on American soil against antifa lol
Already govonors are rejecting what he has to say

1591053296995.jpeg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You mean they might actually?

people thought the national guard wouldn’t shoot at anybody but I’ve seen at least 10 different news articles about protestors (not looters) losing their eyes from rubber bullets fired by the National guard. The military won’t be using rubber bullets instead they’ll be using live ammunition.

people thought the national guard wouldn’t shoot at anybody but I’ve seen at least 10 different news articles about protestors (not looters) losing their eyes from rubber bullets fired by the National guard. The military won’t be using rubber bullets instead they’ll be using live ammunition.
Sorry sxb but how do you know they'll actually use them?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If they start mass scaring people off of their trigger happiness people will get even more angry, across the earth being against the US
Dumb move :mjlaugh:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Sorry sxb but how do you know they'll actually use them?

these are active duty military meaning the same people who just got back from killing children across the Middle East/Africa/ etc. The military is not a peacekeeping force or a law enforcement force. They’re literally trained to do one thing, and that’s to kill. How on earth can they be expected to not shoot people? The police have already shot and killed at least two people in difference citiand they’re suppose to be the peacekeeping law enforcers , now the people who never had peacekeeping and law enforcement in mind are expected to do just that? Yeah right.

plus the national guard never does anything that’s why when they were activated people assumed they wouldn’t do anything then they started aiming rubber bullets at peoples faces.

Plus trump already said the military will be coming in heavily armed.

these are active duty military meaning the same people who just got back from killing children across the Middle East/Africa/ etc. The military is not a peacekeeping force or a law enforcement force. They’re literally trained to do one thing, and that’s to kill. How on earth can they be expected to not shoot people? The police have already shot and killed at least two people in difference citiand they’re suppose to be the peacekeeping law enforcers , now the people who never had peacekeeping and law enforcement in mind are expected to do just that? Yeah right.

plus the national guard never does anything that’s why when they were activated people assumed they wouldn’t do anything then they started aiming rubber bullets at peoples faces.

Plus trump already said the military will be coming in heavily armed.
Where'd you see the police killings though? Can you link me??

Trending

Latest posts